Unfair Rating Removal (Help Please)

Hello,

So I purchased some items from a seller who was completely unresponsive (this was for a coordinated transfer transaction). I waited a whole day, even with school hours rolling around and no response. He replied a his username and I responed instantly. He went offline. He even had the audacity to try to delay the transaction even longer. Poor ratings are not only annoying to me and many other people, but is used for other users to determine your integrity. So I left him neutral reviews for the way he handled my several purchases. In response, he writes on 4 seperate reviews
“He takes a long time to answer, more than 24 hours. And after two weeks, he qualifies poorly.
Not recommended”
He wrote his reviews out of mere spite because of his flaw in his ability to undergo a few transactions. I could’ve been nasty and made them negative reviews but I understand how the reviews system works. His reasoning for my poor reviews is totally unfair for me, as the buyer, because I was the one waiting for him, and not the other way around. His listing says 1 day to deliver, yet he didn’t make any attempts to deliver till the final hours.

My code is “QYKAGP”
His profile link is "https://gameflip.com/profile/us-east-1:98746e33-7607-4f5d-be15-6f667a836eab/robloxian-store?"
If someone could review this for me and revert the poor reviews on my account, much would be appreciated.
@DarkKnight @DunnBiscuit

Hello @nonoruki,

I will verify this issue now for you :wink:

God Speed! :trident:

Hello @nonoruki,

I have removed the ratings for you.

Have a wonderful day! :smiley:

God Speed! :trident:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.