Violation of user agreement

Hello.
Well, I’m pretty sure that Gameflip has no problem to sell games in locked region because when you list a game, there’s option from Gameflip itself asks you if there’s region restriction to deliver the game or not, if there’s so you should clarified it.
If the buyer is from the same country that has been clarified, I gift him the game normally without any problems.
If the buyer is not from the same country that has been clarified, I ask him in respectful way to give his steam account to our store and we have guy working with us from the clarified country, and he can change the region in safe way because he’s from that clarified country .
And our store is not using VPN in any situation, And also I didn’t info in the games I am selling that you should use VPN.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation

All of you in the description says “some region (YOU CAN PLAY IN ANY REGION)”.
Ridiculous.
What is the difference VPN or something else, you can not change the region of the account to circumvent the regional pricing policy.
Then write in big letters in the description.
“YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT CAN BE BLOCKED FOREVER .”
You are trying to justify a thing that is obviously forbidden.

There is a fact that circumvention of regional restrictions is prohibited. This was confirmed by the moderator of the site.
You must sell the product only for your region and do not specify in the description information that it can be used somewhere else.
You only need to change the description.

“”""""""""“All of you in the description says “some region (YOU CAN PLAY IN ANY REGION)”.”""""""""""
And what? its true nothing wrong with it.
When I say RU – ( Play Global after activation )
It means the gift can be only accepted on “RU” region and after game is activated and added to your library you are able to play Global & Worldwide.

“”""""""""“What is the difference VPN or something else, you can not change the region of the account to circumvent the regional pricing policy.”""""""""""
Let me explain to your brain what’s the difference between both. (VPN or Somthing else)
VPN::: Using Proxy or VPN is against steam rules and may cause a ban on the account .
Someone else::: Changing steam region multi-times isn’t against steam rules, steam support said if you travel to another country you’re allowed to change your steam account region to the new country and purchase games normally on the new currency and when you back to your current country you can change the region back.

“”""""""""“There is a fact that circumvention of regional restrictions is prohibited. This was confirmed by the moderator of the site.”""""""""""
We’re not gifting the game in a cheating way, We just clarified that seller/buyer both IP should be from that clarified country and real IP address not fake IP using Proxy or VPN.
On this basis, the transaction is terminated

“”""""""""“You must sell the product only for your region and do not specify in the description information that it can be used somewhere else.”""""""""""
Yes the guy that delivering the game is from that region, don’t worry.

“”""""""""“Ridiculous”""""""""""
I’m not that ridiculous guy that got banned for breaking the rules.

but the buyers are satisfied and have no problem with that…also we make everything obvious in the listings so no problem in that, you want gameflip to suspend too many sellers just for one person who does not buy or got scammed by one of them or even seller and have problems with other’s low prices ? i dont think that this topic is even worth it. you could make a complainant topic about your husband not about us.
i have nothing else to say anymore… too many people are happy with the low prices we offer …something they can afford.

peace!

Tell them now that they have a chance to get a permanent ban, see if they are happy …

Read again.
You agree that you will not use IP proxying or other methods to disguise the place of your residence, whether to circumvent geographical restrictions on game content, to purchase at pricing not applicable to your geography, or for any other purpose. If you do this, Valve may terminate your access to your Account.

The buyer bypasses regional restriction through you, which means you are an accomplice and you break the rules. If the buyer is blocked, it will be your fault.

none of my 1000+ customers got banned before they could report it to me if that happened

And then when there is a big check, Valve will ban all 1000 buyers, ok?
Let the moderators decide this question.
I think you should indicate in the description only the region of the product. It will be right.

1 Like

Who said that I’m disguise the place of my residence ?
I told you that Seller and Buyer both are from that clarified country.

Please stop misleading people.
Each of the sellers has a specific region of the gift and is told about the possibility of activating it in any region.
Obviously, the gift is given from another region for the buyer.

Hello forum members and participants of this topic. I watch this theme for a long time and it is very fun for me. I mean some unfair person tries to hate and disrespect a lot of sellers.

Main account of this person

This person has few accounts and this person creates happy stories about husband, grandfather, sun, girlfriend etc.

Second account

I will clearify his problem :))))

This person is not worried about customers, she is not interested in customer safety.

He has second account

And he tried to sell region locked games but with very scammy activity. Yes he sold games with VPN, but he also scammed a lot of peoples, and a lot of people wasted their games

His account was banned few times and this person told stories about banned friend. Now this friend is a husband :))) After few days husband will be an uncle.
Nevermind guys, this person tried to hate many seller and when it will be succesed this person will sell games in same way)
I know few guys who was scammed by this person and no one did not help them.
I was fair and clear. Thanks for attention

PS He worries about the share of buyers))) but waits when they give the green light to sell games with VPN. This is a very despicable person and she is ready for anything to make even a dirty penny.

1 Like

Hello. I do not understand where is misleading. I sell gifts and keys, activations codes.
You linked here my store and I do not understand what wrong I did.
I you want you can sell region locked games, if you want you can sell global.
I did not confuse my customers and I did not have any problems with them.
If you have any problem with gameflip staff - solve it with them.

Please provide information about my lies.
Who was deceived and thrown by my husband?
My husband and I have been working on game play for several years now.
He began to engage in this activity, because he saw that many were involved in this, he got a lock.
After liaising with the support, they reported that they were breaking the rules of the site, a month later it was unlocked. No further attempts to conduct such validity are made.

I think there are a lot of honest sellers and they have authority. Every honest seller has his own clients and work with this base. We fight together against scammers, we try to clear gameflip from scam. Why sellers fight against themselves?
Why you created this topic? Why you try to blind other sellers?
If you have problem, let we help you.

1 Like

Very good try :))))
You want to close a lot of sellers. Guys, take a look this deleted topic)))))

Yes, I deleted the topics, so as not to get aggression in my address where I specify the name of my store.

Any questions?

Thanks for good job !!!

Pay attention guys)))
First time this person wrote about unfair price competition
Second time about banned his account
Third time he worries about share of buyers)))))))

This is a lie of clear water.
Take a look these screenshots :))))))))))

What is the problem?
My account was blocked due to the blocking of the husband’s account, the administration has solved this problem.

Оne thing makes you different from a good seller, instead of serious work, you keep trying to remove a lot of other sellers. Be honest and work yourself !!!