Violation of user agreement

Where did I ask someone to remove? I ask to change the description of the goods for which my husband was blocked for a month.
Description of goods that introduces buyers to mislead.

Sellers themselves understand. This is their personal matter, what description should be given in the product, as this is their personal product. If you received a ban for incorrect description and fraud, do not blame others for your misfortune.

In this topic was given a clear answer about the rules of the sites!

"Yea, unfortunately, you are not allowed to sell items that obligates users to use a VPN in order to redeem the items. So all you have to do is specify the region in the listing and wait for a user that agrees and can redeem the item in that certain region.

In the case of others doing this type of forbidden activity, you inform us through reports or here in the forum and we will take the right measures toward that user.

God speed!"

What questions can you still have?

It’s funny how you try to delete my posts.
I repeat, moderation gave the answer.

I once again write to you, the problem is in you and not in other sellers. Do not humiliate other people.
And I did not want to disclose this to everyone, but it is time to show it too.
This person often makes deals outside the boundaries of gameflip.

PS I did not delete your messages…

Do you ever give proof of your statements?

Yes, I think this situation is not fair.
If there are rules, they must be followed by all, not just a few.

Yes all proofs I sent to support

Yes rules are for all if you was banned so please do not scam buyers next time

You use strange facts, I have nothing to hide. Here are all the personal correspondence with the moderator.

If you have thrown off the evidence in support, send them here, let everyone know about my sins.

I understand that I created a lot of problems for those who sit on their golden eggs. But the rules for all are the same: for me, my husband and all the other sellers.

Yes Yes Yes
Well, of course you will throw screenshots that you are not to blame.
You were banned for your actions. You have two accounts and you tried to cheat, as well as conduct transactions outside the site.
Say thank you support service that you were given a chance

I will not give you a chance to prepare for a new lie. Not this time

I think you just have nothing …
You are trying to change the topic of conversation, most likely you are one of these sellers.
I told everything I wanted. Moderation gave the answer, I provided all the screenshots. Now let the issue be decided by the administration.

Buyer, I had issues with you and I did not forget it…

1 Like

And what problem have you got?
All problems I solve with the buyer or through the administration as quickly as possible.

And it is better not to write here, this is a topic for something else.
Create a separate topic and write there what I’m bad.

I remember a warning message, it was April 2019. I received a message about violation terms of GAMEFLIP. I immediatelly wrote to Dunn Biscuit and I waited a lot of time. Finally I received answer - it was mistake.

As for me, I did not anything wrong. Have a nice day anyone

1 Like

yeah knew it already we are not doing anyth wrong :slight_smile: since we dont scam or force anyone

Ok, but why did the moderator give another answer?

the same moderator took wrong decision with someone’s purchase and he took back his decision , he is also new moderator thats why you cant go ahead

I think DunnBiscuit write it.
This would be before the appearance of new moderators.