Violation of user agreement

I saw this answer today and this answer seems very twisted.
I asked Dunn Biscuit, he replied, so I shared this answer.

Thank you I will wait for the answer of the administration on my question.

Maybe this is in concretely format?

Anyway I think this is some kind of misunderstanding or this is a question in concretely situation and concretely context. I do not know what happened, so I can not add anything in this topic. I hope we will have a piece at the end of this discussion.

1 Like

Good. Let’s wait for a response from the administration.
I read the user agreement of the site and there is really no information about VPN and proxy.
I hope we solve the issue.

I want to clarify some points for you.

""“This person has few accounts and this person creates happy stories about husband, grandfather, sun, girlfriend etc.”""
I do not have several accounts, one is my account, the other is my husband. I am a verified user, so moderators can check my passport details, I’m really a woman and I’m really married.

""“This person is not worried about customers, she is not interested in customer safety.”""
The client is always important for me, and I always try to provide the best service, it can be seen in my rating.

""“And he tried to sell region locked games but with very scammy activity. Yes he sold games with VPN, but he also scammed a lot of peoples, and a lot of people wasted their games”""
Yes, I have already talked about this, for this my husband received a block for a month, so this topic exists. Please answer who I or my husband threw. Why didn’t these people come in support? Why for all the time of work from 3000 reviews I have only 1 negative? Please write Id order, contact me. Why do I hear about this for the first time in my life?

"""His account was banned few times and this person told stories about banned friend. Now this friend is a husband :))) After few days husband will be an uncle.
Nevermind guys, this person tried to hate many seller and when it will be succesed this person will sell games in same way)"
I wrote everywhere that it was my husband, why do you use false facts? I’m just trying to figure out the situation that my family got into. Or should I just be silent?

""“I know few guys who was scammed by this person and no one did not help them.”""
Again, strange facts. Again, strange facts. Please give me their names, their the order ids, at least something. Why they did not write to me, did not write in support, on forum?

""“PS He worries about the share of buyers))) but waits when they give the green light to sell games with VPN. This is a very despicable person and she is ready for anything to make even a dirty penny.”""
Why are you labeling me? The most important thing for me is to understand the situation, why this happened.

"""Very good try :))))
You want to close a lot of sellers. Guys, take a look this deleted topic)))))"""
As I said, I deleted the messages so as not to entice my shop into this business, because the messages contained information about me. To my regret and your joy, you spoiled it.
I provided all the source messages for you.
I do not want someone to block, I want to get answers to my questions and if I’m right, I hope the sellers have changed the description of their goods to the correct

""Thanks for good job !!!
Pay attention guys)))
First time this person wrote about unfair price competition
Second time about banned his account
Third time he worries about share of buyers)))))))
This is a lie of clear water.
Take a look these screenshots :))))))))))"""
Obviously, I did not want to tell the whole situation in order not to get involved in such a debate. All my messages and statements were based only on the rules and words of moderation. Now obviously, I post all the information, because we have come very far. Before that, I was just trying to get an answer to my questions.

""“Оne thing makes you different from a good seller, instead of serious work, you keep trying to remove a lot of other sellers. Be honest and work yourself !!!”""
I repeat again, I do not want to delete anyone. I want the product description to be changed.

""“Sellers themselves understand. This is their personal matter, what description should be given in the product, as this is their personal product. If you received a ban for incorrect description and fraud, do not blame others for your misfortune.”""
Sellers work at the site, the rules are set by the site, not sellers. I do not blame anyone, but only want the rules for all to be one.

"""I once again write to you, the problem is in you and not in other sellers. Do not humiliate other people.
And I did not want to disclose this to everyone, but it is time to show it too.
This person often makes deals outside the boundaries of gameflip."""
I do not humiliate anyone, but just want the rules to be followed, for which someone is punished, but someone is not.
Where is the evidence, at least something? I read your posts on the forum, you swore at the site that it does not punish the scammers. You wrote posts about people who cheat people, sell prohibited goods. But you were silent about me, but now when we met here you miraculously had 100% information that I was behaving badly :slight_smile:

"""Yes all proofs I sent to support
Yes rules are for all if you was banned so please do not scam buyers next time"""
What are the buyers? Where are the complaints? You do not say anything after the fact, just words.

"""Yes Yes Yes
Well, of course you will throw screenshots that you are not to blame.
You were banned for your actions. You have two accounts and you tried to cheat, as well as conduct transactions outside the site.
Say thank you support service that you were given a chance"""
You accuse me of something only after I drop the information, for which I was accused. By the way, I provided all the information to the administration, I received the lock for having a banned husband’s account at that time, for the sale of gifts.

""“I will not give you a chance to prepare for a new lie. Not this time”""
Stop threatening, write in fact.

""“Buyer, I had issues with you and I did not forget it…”""
Now you are my buyer … and you had problems with me. Well, let us know your name or order id. Again the question. Why didn’t you write in support or on the forum? Why do all these facts appear from the air during our dispute?

""“Thank you I will wait for the answer of the administration on my question.”""
Thanks you.

More words less true …

Why you tries to hide you have a lot of account?
Cute Shop=Sweety Shop
Here is links

e0454-433kb

“Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.”
You organize harassment and spoil the reputation of the store, disclosing personal and confidential information.

You are trying to discredit me to take people away from the main idea of ​​the topic. The moderator confirmed my words, I provided a list of people who I think is breaking the rules. Come you and start insulting me, throwing statements, organize harassment. For what? For keeping to the rules?
I saw other answers from moderation to other people that everything is fine, so I want to finally find out the situation why my husband was blocked for this.

Yes, respect others and yourself. Why do you hide your shop and try to dishonor others
PS I recommend everyone to watch hidden content by Jill
PPS Everyone have to know your unfair activity. Do not try to blind everyone

1 Like

What kind of respect is it? We are talking about rules that are the same for all. I think if in the rules there was a clearly described paragraph about VPN, you would be the first to create a topic about how these people break the rules.

I just touched on an important and relevant topic.

"I recommend everyone to watch hidden content by Jill"
Stop discrediting me. Where is the proof? What is the hidden content? What are you saying?

"PPS Everyone have to know your unfair activity. Do not try to blind everyone"
Again. Stop discrediting me. Where is the proof? What is the hidden content? What are you saying?

if we break rules in your opinion which in my opinion we are not, then you are breaking it aswell too lol

Please reread my past posts.
My husband has already received a block for 1 month, after which he didn’t do anything like that.

That’s why I created this topic, I wanted to get explained the reason why others are doing it without problems.

Hello all. I see topic continues. Let stop to create agression dear sellers and colleagues. Let think about our main problem - forbidden or not. If we take a look very deep - we can understand that everyone are “third party sellers” and it does not matter what we sell:

gift cards

activation game keys

ingame items

steam gift games

humble gift links and humble keys

etc.

We are “third party of sellers” and many companies write about caution to deal with us (Steam, Origin, Uplay, etc. it does not matter who). If so, every potential buyer has to accept decision - pay more for purchase in official store and pay less for purchase from “third party seller”. It is a will of certain potentail buyer and also he has to accept all risks. But our mission - to deliver working item and do not scam him.
For all attention, for expample selling/trading steam items outside of steam it is forbidden. But here we have a very big number of seller steam items.
I think everyone can sell here games, items, cards etc., but do not scam buyers.
Every buyer has right to buy everything are in this place and depending on it he can use all his own arsenal or possibilities to activate goods.
There a lot of sellers who sell fortinte v-bucks region locked (for activation needs VPN or proxy), xbox ip locked cards, origin region locked games, steam keys region locked, steam gifts region locked, netflix cards region locked. A lot of buyers bought them because of cheap price and that’s why this place is very liked and popular by many peoples and gamers. Every day popularity of gameflip rises and it is wonderful.
Hi Jill_Jill, maybe your husband was mistakely suspended? It happens sometimes on gameflip. I was suspended in August 2018 and suspension was mistakely (misunderstanding of words “after payment you will receive game”, you can find my topic).

1 Like

Thank you for your message, I think you are right in many ways.
Can moderation check these tickets? They are related to the blocking of my husband.
first: #423932 second: #423062
They have already been resolved and my husband has been unblocked in a month. But I want to know whether it was a mistake or not.
I think it is very important to understand the whole situation.
Thanks.

Okay this I enough,

Any case we will review via ticket @Jill_Jill. Also, if you have any proof of any of those sellers you reported instructing users to use VPN on any of their listings, sales, please report it to me directly so I can properly investigate it or share it via ticket as well.

If we see that any mistake was committed by our team, we will correct it as we did with @11192, otherwise, the decision will be maintained.

Thank you.