What new features would you like to see in Gameflip?

Just a thought lol if you, you can but if you cant, you cant. No biggie

Add an ability to block users. I’m currently unable to use the app because a user keeps harassing me and making up false accusations on things I post for sale. He’s salty because I gave him a negative rating after he cancelled an item I bought from him after we negotiated a price he agreed on. He insults me and comments telling potential buyers that I committed identity fraud. He also purchases things I have that are cheap just so he can leave a negative rating.

1 Like

wow that sucks. I am sorry that this is happening to you. Please take screenshots of all comments, messages, feedback, and other instances of his rudeness and trolling. Send a ticket in to Gameflip support and ask what they can do about him. As for him buying items, dont let him. Theres now an option to cancel orders before you ship. If he buys another item from you just keep canceling his order and messaging gameflip support to keep him away from you. and mayve gameflip will be able to help you get rid of his negative comments and negative feedback. We should never be at fault for a buyer who continually will leave negative reviews to sellers simply because he doesnt like the seller.
SO Support please help this guy Thanks.

The issue I have is that if I cancel his order he still has the ability to leave a negative rating and comment. I’m shipping an item he purchased from today. It’s in perfect condition and I am sure he will either return it unaccepted and leave a negative raiding with a lie on its condition. Hell, he might even destroy the disk and return it to me. I’m taking a video showing the disk and the condition with our user names and order number. This particular user is extremely unprofessional. I took everything I had down simply due to the fact that I don’t want to deal with him and he always shows up right as I am finishing up negotiating a sale. I have no issues putting him on blast because he continues to harass me with false accusations all over the app. The users name is Angelheart Gaming and I do have a ticket with screen grabs of his harassment and lies. Here is just one example of his trolling that I have dealt with.

shouldnt be able to rate for cancelled orders thats dumb. But yes please take full video documentation and show yourself packing the item as well. ( if you havent already look in the forum for one of my posts i have about doing that such thing.)

A Gameflip representative got back with me and asked me to upload any pictures I have on the matter that they can use while they investigate. I took a full video and pictures of the game, its condition, bubbled wrapped and packaged just like I do with all of my sales. This user has a large amount of games up so I am assuming he deals with wholesale and is making a side business out of it. I can see why he would get a bit upset over a negative rating. If you negotiate and make an agreement on a deal then you should follow through, that’s the only reason I gave him negative feedback. He simply didn’t hold up on his end of the agreement. Then starting lying all over place to ruin my credibility because he ruined his own with me. Ah well, what can you do. I hope the GF reps can do something about it. It’s the internet though and this type of trolling/harassment will be found all over the place. I honestly hope, in future updates, that you can simply block users. That would save a lot of customer service rep time in situations like this. Anyways, thanks for your feedback and taking the time to read my rant.

1 Like

glad they got back to you. hopefully they take action against him for what he did. And no problem im glad your recording. If you havent already in the mean time check out all my posts on here about buyig and selling/ protecting yourself on Gameflip. I have tons of stuff, and more stuff will come up weekly.

How about a way to filter searches by price or release date? That would make it quicker to search

1 Like

that seems like a good idea.

That would be fantastic, heck I’d settle for a way to have the games as list vs showing the image. Would make it faster to scroll through everything.

Don’t get me wrong the app is great it just needs a few tweaks

ehh i like to be able to see the game and condition while im scrolling but i get what you mean.

If I’m not mistaken on the suggestion, I believe me do have a way for you to do so (minus the release date). If you go to Settings > Browsing you can filter what you see by price point. As well as if you create a search “Follow”, you can get notifications everytime someone lists a particular listing with your search requirements. Hopefully this helps!

I know it’s not completely a list w/o image, but have you tried switching the grid view to our list view? If you go to any category or search, in the upper right corner there is a button where you can change the view in how you see listings. This may help out!

1 Like

nice on the updates Bur

A cool feature would be a way to promote your store or profile on all the social platforms so you can help drive traffic from the outside sources into the app.

user search Would be nice.

Wait to like or follow user / profiles.

Thank
Angel

These are all great suggestions and tings we do ultimately want to implement. Right now we have a few major priorities that we are currently working on, and once these are done, hope to start working on some of these features!

The ability to watch or favorite a listing so you can come back to it. I like that I can save searches but the additional of this feature would also be nice

1 Like

yes being able to like items is what is strongy needed so we can go back when ready to buy instead of searching all over again for the same item

1 Like

Absolutely! Haha I’ve been waiting and wanting this for a while now too :unamused:

It’s something that we have actually already mocked up and a feature we want to definitely add, it just got pushed down due to some other higher priority items in the pipeline right now.

1 Like

totally understand.
hopefully it comes soon though!