Why am I prohibited?

What have I done and I am banned?

@DunnBiscuit

@Tali @SweeTooth

Hello MaleStore!

I just verified your account and your were suspended for selling accounts.

The suspension will last until 08/03.

Have a good day.

:trident: New forum moderators!

Dear Gameflip customer support, please understand what I mean, most of the products I sell PUBG are shipped by code. Only the cooperation skin about twitch I sent to the buyer twitch account, I don’t want to sell twitch account, just skin The acquisition process needs to be completed with a twitch account. I guarantee that I will not sell such products on the account in the future. I have not noticed that by sending a twitch account to receive the skin, it is also a sales account.

So please understand me, sell the above skins, they must use the twitch account of the skin to link to steam to get those skins, the purpose of my sale is just to sell the skin, not the account, whether to use the twitch account to get them real You can ask the user who knows the PUBG skin, I don’t lie

Just need to be on the PUBG official website: https://accounts.pubg.com/, bind steam and the twitch account with the skin to get those skins, I am not selling accounts, I just sell skins

@DarkKnight @Majortom

Hi @MaleStore, Such sales are not allowed in Gameflip.

Did you ask the buyers for their username and password? It looks like your ban is for 30 days.

Hello MaleStore,

As we already warned you before, this type of listing is not allowed on Gameflip, as you are sending an account to the buyer, instead of an item or code.

Your suspension will last until 08-02

Please I can’t verify my account with my mobile number here is my invite code K22SQV

Please help me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.