why Gameflip accept opening dispute case without investigate problem

why Gameflip accept opening dispute case without check it?
i got dispute case “We are contacting you because the buyer of your item(s) listed below, claims the code(s) were redeemed by someone else.”
but if you have follow message you see buyer says " Yes i redeemed code , thank you"
i see gameflip not make any investigation just forwarding message to sellers, and gives to sellers 2 days for provide facts, its very short time, some stores(suppliers) gives proves within week, its very unfair situation for sellers, all sellers under risk,

1 Like

Hello Bro!

These days a lot of scammers trying to scam people, so you have to be careful when you buy a Steam Codes or in game items.

I have an active dispute for 8 days now. the buyer is not verified and has only 1 feedback! He bought the highest gift card i am selling and redeemed it then after 1 day he opened a dispute pretending the codes were already redeemed and asked me to give him a partial refund to end the dispute which is more than enough he is scammer but gameflip is doing nothing about it and the dispute still open…

1 Like

As i said Bro There’s a lot so everyone should be careful from this!

How to be careful about this? There is no option to filter who can buy from me and the disputes system is really bad and scammers are taking advantage of this!

1 Like

They are trying to scam some people but at the end Gameflip will ban Them easily!

1 Like

Indeed you can’t filter the people that can buy from you at first, but now that you’ve seen this scammer trying to get your item for free don’t forget to block him so he won’t be able to try to scam you again!
And don’t worry too much about it: send your proof of acquisition of the item and if you can a proof that the item was used after the purchase. It might take some time but in the end the money will come to you.
I know exactly what you’re facing as I’ve had this exactly same thing happening to me a couple of times. It sucks, but the moderators are very fair and always check the proof provided. Good luck and hope it gets solved soon.

1 Like

You are right. Already blocked him and the moderators solved it for me.

1 Like

Yes that’s right if you got any problem on gameflip or if you find scammer trying to scam people Just post it on here and he will get banned as soon as possible.

i think we all sellers we need create group here lets share scammers here,
gameflip never care about we sellers, we need protect ourself from scammers

1 Like

I agree with you.

But As soon As we find any scammer Mods will ban him or her.

1 Like