I have a question (about dispute)

I have purchased a game worth 28,99$ and i havent gotten a respond from the seller which makes me a bit worried. I have open a dispute because the code didn’t work and the seller hasn’t respond yet, what will happen after that timer goes out? Will i get my refund back or?

After a dispute is opened, the 3-day countdown for auto-complete is stopped indefinitely until either you decide to complete the transaction or escalate the dispute to be reviewed and decided by our Support team.

When opening a dispute, please provide concrete evidence that the item received don’t work as expected. Failure to provide evidence can cause the claim to be denied.

Remember to escalate the dispute.
Being they’re not reply to you and the code didn’t please escalate it.

You will only get a refund (if you win the dispute) if you open a dispute and escalate it and send Gameflip evidence the code didn’t work and evidence the seller not replying to you.

PS: Welcome to the forums

Lucy :heart:

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

Remember to send anything (evidence) you think that would help your case. Regardless if its something big or small.

Lucy :heart:

1 Like

I know this is a few years old but I’m currently having a similar issue. Only I’ve since filed a dispute and elevated it, and have even created support tickets looking to get an update.

Also new user and can’t seem to create a topic or message a mod directly for assistance, so here I am until Trust Level 1 happens.

Hello @Paranoia_Inc!

Could you please inform me your profile code or order ID so I can take a look at your issue?

Godspeed! :trident: