Wondering about a particular common scenario

I feel as if you have too much free time on your hand, just worry about yourself, I rephrased it, it’s not a big deal, the things written are not the exact same. I never did nor will I ever copy a product image and rotate one “tiny thing”. I’ve never even communicated with you before this forum post. Nothings wrong with me, I’d think there was something wrong with you hijacking a help thread to gain attention, if you have a problem with me contact me via messages so we can talk about it. No point hijacking a thread to complain.

50-75% of your description is mine , you changed a few words on 2 sentences.

I will worry about myself thankyou , thats why im here trying to stop people from straight up ripping from my profile.

Hijacking threads? you hijacked my listing the other week trying to get me to raise my price , dont deny it . sorry but im not money-oriented like that so i’ll charge whatever price i feel is reasonable for my service.

Yeah I am coming across as butthurt , because i am and the fact you’re shrugging it off like you’ve done nothing wrong infuriates me even more.

Just remove it and be original , is that really too much to ask?

Hello @FlexShop,

Careful with the language! I’m sure moderators don’t want to warn you :wink:

@Bert If you feel that it isn’t right, contact support and they will take the necessary actions.

I didn’t use any inappropriate language Aeralo, also yes please go to support.

I understand why you are feeling the way you feel, but the words are so general that they cannot be rephrased any other way. I didn’t say I did anything wrong, I am in the wrong for paraphrasing your description, but I don’t feel as if it is so significant that it warrants you being as upset as you are right now over it. I wasn’t entirely original in my description, but you gotta understand that they’re just words. How else would you like me to phrase words that are so simple?
Also I don’t think that I ever did hijack any listing, I try not to even comment on other people’s listings as I understand how annoying it is, much less negotiate a price lol.

you did use inappropriate language like you did comment on my listing , you seem pretty manipulative right now , not even gonna bother lowering myself down the mountain anymore to your stupidity

Hello Love_Shah,

To answer your topic, You can’t refuse to cancel the order since people can change their mind about buying something. But that does not mean there wouldn’t be any penalty for those buyers for doing it.

In addition, you can open a report ticket or contact us via forum directly regarding this type of buyer, so we can warn them to avoid spamming sellers since the item or code is specified to be delivered within 1 or more days.

Regarding the description, the text seems quite copied to me. In that case, I suggest that you change it to avoid other problems. Nobody likes to write something in their descriptions or listings just to be copied by another seller.

I’ll close the topic since it’s getting out of control.

3 Likes