Account Locked : "Under Investigation"

Hello Gameflip Community and Admin Team,

I am writing to request immediate assistance with the reinstatement of my Gameflip account and the resolution of an ongoing dispute in my favor. My account has been locked due to a single buyer’s complaint that their gift card was revoked, despite the fact that I only sell legitimate cards. Over the past two to three months on Gameflip, I have had more than 40 people purchase Steam gift cards from me without any legitimate problems. This demonstrates my commitment to providing legitimate and usable cards.

I have sent a screenshot of the gift card in question to the support team and a video demonstrating that the card is entirely legitimate. Unfortunately, due to the constraints of Steam’s purchasing process, I am unable to obtain further details/communication from Steam Support regarding a gift card that has already been redeemed. Steam only allows digital gift cards to be purchased via guest accounts if the recipient is not on the purchaser’s Steam friend list, limiting the information I am able to provide.

Moreover, the user who filed the complaint admitted to deliberately canceling and disputing the transaction with Gameflip through his bank before allowing a reasonable amount of time to address his alleged issue. This conduct appears to be intentionally deceptive, aimed at exploiting the system. I have sent a screenshot to the support team via email that evidences this admission.

In light of these facts, I am respectfully requesting that my account be unlocked immediately and that the dispute be resolved in my favor. I am appalled by this situation and hope the admin team can address it promptly.
The ticket IDs associated with this issue are

@DarkKnight
@MajorTom

Thank you for your support and attention to this matter.

Best Regards,

Faces

1 Like

Hey!

I’ve requested the agent responsible for your case to put a priority to answering it as an exception.
It will be answered within the next 24 hours.

Please bear in mind that opening many tickets about the same subject will delay the response as we follow a ticket queue and creating many tickets add more to the queue.

If you have any further questions, feel free to send me a DM.

Thank you.

2 Likes