Avoid sellers that push you to redeem right away. probably scammers

They will try to sell to another buyer right away same giftcard and after you complete transaction you wont be able to use even if you already redeemed it unless you already purchased something.

by the way, avoid this scammer. He keeps on changing name several times and gameflip has done nothing avoid it.

he scammed me with 150$ for an amazon gift card

2 Likes

Hello @Maria_R,

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Have you already opened a ticket regarding this issue?

Also, could you please provide me the order ID for the $150 Amazon Gift Card you informed?

God Speed! :trident:

Hi, I did. I sent proof and screenshots several times but they said i needed to use a computer and i dont have a computer only my smartphone.
the id number is
54598464-d820-46a0-bea0-4dbdf2eb31db

so true, one guy is trying to scam me for 200$ amazon gift card

I’ve been texting him for 2 hours now, no replies

Hello @Maria_R,

I have verified the ticket in which you were being assisted, but seems like after the Support Team sent the information that the proof had to be from a PC browser, you no longer answered.

If you do not have a computer, please inform the Support Team so they could try to find an alternative to help you solve your issue.

Hello @Daniel_Daniel,

Could you please provide me your order ID so I can take a look?

I got scam 45$ of 3 xbox gift card the code is redeemed what can i do

Hello @Apogist_Gaming,

In this case, if the seller was not able to provide you any solution, I suggest you to open a dispute and escalate the dispute for the Support Team to investigate further.

The following is a link to the Help Center article that shows how to open a dispute ok:
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000885633-How-to-open-a-dispute-

Hello,

Hoping that I can get some help as well.

I opened a dispute on October 7 for a used Amazon $100 GC and I haven’t received a decision as yet.
Ticket Number 718497

I am looking forward to a favorable response.

Thanks.

Hello @sthillr,

I have verified your ticket and can see that it was resolved by the Support Team.

Hope you have an awesome day!

This is good information I am sure it will help other buyers :slight_smile:

My order id 13f1de08-7a59-449d-a4f8-629779cbe126 was cancelled by gameflip and the money was refunded but i never got it back in my account i paid from

Hello @Roach_Kella,

I have verified your order and can see that this purchase was voided before the purchase was completed.

This means that you might not see separate entry on your statement showing funds returning.

Instead, the original charge might be deleted from your statement as soon as your bank completes the declined charge process. Most banks complete this process immediately while others may take up to 14 days to complete.

Some banks do not support manual authorization hold requests. Please note that the final decision to release the funds before the authorization expiration date is always made by the issuing bank.

In cases such as this, the issuing bank waits for the authorization hold to expire before the cancellation is reflected on your statement.

Godspeed! :trident:

Well its been 14 days and the refund has not yet been credited to my bank and on talking with the bank about the same they have asked me sole details about the transaction,like the method of refund,the ARN number of the transaction,the swift code

Hello @Roach_Kella,

Could you please contact the support team using the link below?
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They should be able to help you out with this request.

Ok, thanks for informing me.