scammed by an Amazon gift card seller. Need help, please [Solved]

There is one purchase i just made for an amazon gift card worth 25$ for 17$ on gameflip. The seller has sold 2 already and there he got the positive ratings so i thought i wouldn’t face any problem with him and decided to make the purchase. After making the purchase i redeemed the code and worked and then i rated him on gameflip as positive. 8 minutes later when i was trying to complete a purchase on amazon at checkout i realized it said my gift balance was 0.03. Went to the gift card balance history and the gift card i purchased doesn’t show up as redeemed or rejected or anything. Is like if i never introduced that gift card into my account. I really need help with this since the seller already got my money and there’s no way to freeze that transaction because i Already rated him.

Edit: i already created a support ticket where i uploaded screenshots and proof of the scam. The support ticket: #171852

Edit 2: Now i tried once again to redeem the gift card and now says it has been redeemed on another account!

@op_JOkEr @DunnBiscuit Please, i really hope you can help me quickly. I already rated him and he got the money so i don’t want him to get away with it!

@op_JOkEr @DunnBiscuit Hi, thanks for your fast reply to the support ticket. I already updated the ticket with the information you requested me.

Hope you can check it as soon as possible, please. I don’t want to the seller get away with it and continue scamming others!