Banned for selling leaked codes

I got banned recently for this reason: Account Banned (Involvement in other suspicious or fraudulent activity, such as selling leaked codes). I think this is because I sold a Minty Pickaxe Code for Fortnite that was not for the Minty Pickaxe. I bought the code on Gameflip from someone and sold it to someone else. I confirmed my purchase, and my buyer confirmed his purchase also. It was the first day the Minty Pickaxe was leaked and codes were selling everywhere. I had no idea I bought and fake code which I sold to someone. I learned later that the code I sold was a leaked code. I would have refunded my buyer, but since he already completed the purchase it was impossible for me to refund him. I have no intention to scam anyone or sell leaked codes, it was a complete accident that I did not know the code was leaked since I bought it from someone on Gameflip. I sincerely apologize for this mistake and I will make sure nothing like this will happen again. I have so money in my wallet and some listings which I sold and some purchases which I haven’t completed yet. I think Gameflip is an awesome app, I don’t think I deserve my ban and would really like my account back like it was before my ban. I am a verified Gameflip user with my identity and my credit card information. I also have the highest subscription tier on your website, so I clearly have a good interest of buying and selling stuff on Gameflip. I am not someone who is trying to steal money from anyone but just buy and sell legit stuff. If I really cannot get unbanned, I would like at least to withdraw the money I had in my wallet to my PayPal account.

Sorry, again
Couiscop
Z9HLDQ

I apologize for accidentally breaking TOS

@MajorTom

I think Gameflip is an amazing app that helps me pay my debts, I would really love being unbanned or at least getting the money in my wallet back. I sincerely apologize for what I did. Thank you for considering
@MajorTom

Hello @Couiscop!

We have verified your case and accept your apologies.

Your account is now active again :wink:

Just to be sure and to guarantee that you do not receive another ban, please read through the following guidelines:

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014856934-Prohibited-services-and-contents-on-Gigs-listings

Have a wonderful day and welcome back!

God Speed! :trident:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I appreciate it a lot! I will make sure I do not get banned again!

1 Like

No problem @Couiscop!

Have a wonderful day :wink:

God Speed! :trident:

2 Likes

What a Legend

1 Like

hello, i have an issue with seller blocking me with no reason, i tried to purchase from again a gift card but unfortunately i was blocked by him, seller name is Spm Tech
my Code: 4MUHUN

need your help please

Hello @jooojo1987,

Please do not post unrelated replies to the topic title, especially on older topics.
You can either make a new Topic or message someone directly.

We can’t help you with that. There are many other giftcard sellers you can buy from. Sellers have the right to choose who they want to sell to/block. Gameflip cannot tell them what to do or ask the seller to unblock you since that isn’t considered breaking any rule.

If he has a forums account, maybe you can tag or message the seller directly to try to resolve that. If not, you will have to find another seller.

Goodluck.

ello, thank you for the advice , actually am new here and this is my first topic, i tried to figure from where i should start , i didn’t know where exactly , am sorry for any confusion . :rose: