Banned for selling leaked codes

I got banned recently for this reason: Account Banned (Involvement in other suspicious or fraudulent activity, such as selling leaked codes). I think this is because I sold a Minty Pickaxe Code for Fortnite that was not for the Minty Pickaxe. I bought the code on Gameflip from someone and sold it to someone else. I confirmed my purchase, and my buyer confirmed his purchase also. It was the first day the Minty Pickaxe was leaked and codes were selling everywhere. I had no idea I bought and fake code which I sold to someone. I learned later that the code I sold was a leaked code. I would have refunded my buyer, but since he already completed the purchase it was impossible for me to refund him. I have no intention to scam anyone or sell leaked codes, it was a complete accident that I did not know the code was leaked since I bought it from someone on Gameflip. I sincerely apologize for this mistake and I will make sure nothing like this will happen again. I have so money in my wallet and some listings which I sold and some purchases which I haven’t completed yet. I think Gameflip is an awesome app, I don’t think I deserve my ban and would really like my account back like it was before my ban. I am a verified Gameflip user with my identity and my credit card information. I also have the highest subscription tier on your website, so I clearly have a good interest of buying and selling stuff on Gameflip. I am not someone who is trying to steal money from anyone but just buy and sell legit stuff. If I really cannot get unbanned, I would like at least to withdraw the money I had in my wallet to my PayPal account.

Sorry, again
Couiscop
Z9HLDQ

I apologize for accidentally breaking TOS

@MajorTom

I think Gameflip is an amazing app that helps me pay my debts, I would really love being unbanned or at least getting the money in my wallet back. I sincerely apologize for what I did. Thank you for considering
@MajorTom

Hello @Couiscop!

We have verified your case and accept your apologies.

Your account is now active again :wink:

Just to be sure and to guarantee that you do not receive another ban, please read through the following guidelines:

Have a wonderful day and welcome back!

God Speed! :trident:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I appreciate it a lot! I will make sure I do not get banned again!

1 Like

No problem @Couiscop!

Have a wonderful day :wink:

God Speed! :trident:

2 Likes

What a Legend

1 Like