Breaking ToS of Gameflip

Hello. I want to make a report here. In ToS of Gameflip says about prohibited items, especially:

• Selling beta codes, beta software, test software, and evaluation software.

So, please take action against a couple of sellers, most of them are old users, but they still do not accept general rules of Gameflip. Here is a list of sellers:

Here is a rule

Here is official site of Rogue Company https://www.roguecompany.com/ (game has BETA status)

Thank you for reporting that @Bruno, our team is working to check every case you shared here.

hi as i did receive this worming, but the keys im selling for the game aren’t bata keys as im selling founder keys for the game which are selling on the xbox store as will as you can see in the pic so i don’t understand this worming as if it for people who sells the bata yah but i didn’t sell no bata keys.

-i did take down all my listing to check with the support here before i can list them back

@DunnBiscuit @DarkKnight @MajorTom

So what is the point of this prohibition ? This game is up on Microsoft store like thousand of other games and ready to play. What is the difference between Rogue Company and any other game from Microsoft store ? You admins should check first and then bother sellers with warnings.

Game is still in beta status. So, it is prohibited to sell keys for beta games and software.

1 Like

Yes, but as @baaziz0yassine said, he is selling founder codes which are not free to get.

Games like this can be and have been sold in Gameflip for a long time.

Only call out people that are selling codes which can be redeemed for free.

Correct, those starter, founder, ultimate packs are going as GAME+DLC, not just beta code which people can get for free.

Hello @baaziz0yassine!

Thanks for providing us this information and sorry for any inconvenience.

I will verify this further with the team and will give you a feedback as soon as possible ok.

God Speed! :trident:

hi @DarkKnight
thank you and take your time when u have an answer i would be waiting for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @baaziz0yassine,

The team has verified and we decided to allow listings for Rogue Company, just like yours that sell one of the founder tiers.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

I will also add a note to your profile informing to disregard the last warning.

Hope you have an awesome day and thanks for providing us this information!

thank you too for this information :slight_smile:

@DarkKnight
So let other sellers sell this products (I mean founder and other packs from Microsoft store). I just tried to put some of that packs on sale and it immediately become “Unlisted”.

Hey @raregod,

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Could you please provide me your invite code, so I can take a further look?

@DarkKnight he is this one who is still posting and selling the beta keys so are they allowed to be sold too or what

Hello. Why support team ignores this seller
https://gameflip.com/profile/us-east-1:aff08299-5cdb-420b-baf0-0f42bd458049/rggames?page=1&start=0&sort=updated%3Adesc ???
He still igonres rules of ToS!!! He sells beta keys!!!

I can add also here https://gameflip.com/item/rogue-company-beta-access-epic-games/013a3bf2-d5ce-4704-a2e2-888f758b3435
Another one
https://gameflip.com/profile/us-east-1:3eb1e244-9721-4300-93d6-48ca8e5bdbad/go4fun?page=1&start=0&sort=updated%3Adesc

He sells beta keys. Where is support?

Hey guys,

The only codes that we allow are the ones with specified tiers, since they are paid.

We continue not to allow the Beta Keys to be sold.

I will verify and warn the users that each of you have informed.

Thanks for the report!

1 Like

The users that have been provided in the last messages have been verified and warned already by our Support Team.

Thanks once again guys for reporting and if you find anymore feel free to send us their account link.

Have an awesome day everyone!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.