Please report this user

Dude is listing items for cheap on different plataforms and once someone purchases he cancels and relist again right after.

Hey Lucifer_fse,

Sorry for the wait.

I have verified the account and we have already taken care of the user.

Thanks for the help :wink:

God Speed! :trident:

@DarkKnight

can u check this one as will as we did report him before and yet he keep doing what he wants

• sells bata keys and previews witch is not allowed and from rates i did see some people say his forcing them to rate him

Hello baaziz0yassine!

Thanks for the report :wink:

I have verified this seller yesterday and sent him a warning for forcing users to complete the transaction without testing or resolving the issue with the buyer.

Now regarding this “Atlas” game, I have verified the details on Microsoft’s Store and they are actually selling the game without opening a beta key event. They are selling the game the way it is and might apply further updates as the users play.

This is what they are informing on the store:

“Note: This game is a work in progress. It may or may not change over time and may not release as a final product. Please purchase only if you are comfortable with the current state of the unfinished game. Full details on the latest status of the game, how you can give feedback and report issues can be found at http://playatlas.com

Have a great day!

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.