Buyer said package was ripped open and delivered empty

Hi guys. Well I just had my first shitty experience of my life with buying and selling games. A guy I shipped a game to messaged me and said that all he got was an empty package. He said it was tore open and delivered to him empty. He sent me the message about 3 days ago and I was unable to check my messages and just read it today. He didn’t give me a rating yet or anything. I’ve NEVER had this happen to me using any site before. I don’t know what to do or who to believe. I am seriously disappointed and need help. I asked him to send me a picture of how it was torn open, I don’t know why but I just want to see it. This completely takes this wind out of my sails and my trust of ever selling anything online again and want to go back to just selling locally because I’m so upset. Please help!!!

@Br0nxxx2 I’m sorry to hear about this issue. If you haven’t done so already, please contact us through the app at Help > Contact Support and we can further look into the listing/issue.

Also, if you could make the mention to the Buyer to contact us as well, we’ll need to get information from him (pictures, etc.) to look into this and help resolve the situation.

I created a ticket many days ago about this, no response. I asked for pictures from the buyer of the package, of course he said, he wasn’t able to send me any pictures. He said he sent the package back to me because that’s what the post office said to do, it’s been weeks and I never received a package in return. He got fully refunded, I have got a bad review, no money, no package, no answer from gameflip. Well I am at a loss of more than words and extremely unhappy with this situation and have no longer posted anymore items to sell nor buy until this is resolved. I have also warned the people I referred to the site and other friends who use it. Thank you.