Cant give positive(or any i believe) review after purchase

As seen in picture below I cant leave on a purchase made today, my positive review, there and error, can any mods check this issue and taking the opportunity also to ask any other gameflipper having same issue today. the seller I purchased today is a constant one that I purchase from and trust, and I don’t wish to be unable to give the review it deserves by a error on page

Just in case

Order# 047344de-8fb3-430f-9d07-9d5da139edc8

Positive review:Reliable as always, thanks.

From the screenshot, it seems your on mobile but not on the Gameflip app.

Have you tried using the Gameflip app to try to see whether you are able to rate or refresh the page to try to rate again?

I tried on mobile (Browser) and it did allow me to rate so I guess you can try refreshing the page to see if you can rate or go into the order itself to rate instead of going to purchases and clicking the thumbs up.

Yep I have same error instead it says it below unlike in the app also tried on desktop browser same issue.

Btw error started at the transaction, I have check everywhere, every method that come in mind for a normal user to be able to rate transaction, on iphone, android browsers and app, and on windows pc, still the same in the item directly or in the purchase menu, still the same

@Wolfy_Zero

Have you looked at the sellers recent ratings to see if your attempted rating is there, it’s possible your rating already went thru and that’s why you are getting this error message.

1 Like

1 Like

Well, will have to wait for a Mod to look into it or someone who knows to help then since we don’t know about it.

Goodluck!

I just check its review and ur right, I saw my review in his listing 5 h ago which accord to around the time I purchase it, thanks for that insight noxcy

2 Likes

Also thanks sparkling_juice for the help, its kinda weird through, because from my side even logging out it still appear as if I have not reviewed yet

1 Like

You could report the bug to a Mod via DM or contact Support regarding it as well so they will know about it just incase in the future people may face the same issue and may be confused as well.

Will do thanks

1 Like

Hope you issue has been resolved buddy, allow me to ask this over this thread not to raise a new one.

Let’s say you got X code, the same failed because Y issue and the seller provided a refund/cancellation; is there a way for us to leave feedback for that user even after he cancelled the transaction?

It’s quite hard for users to know which seller is legit and which not, as if they cancel 9 out of 10 purchases and that single one rates positive he’ll still have 100% positive feedback … get my point?

Thanks!!!

Hi @CiTRiCJUiCE

If you are asking if your able to rate somebody for a transaction that has been canceled by the seller the answer is no you can not rate a canceled order.

If he has bad/good feedback it would all be from completed transactions

1 Like

Yep, I do get your point. However, if the seller provides a refund/cancellation, doesn’t that also mean he/she is not trying to scam?

But if he/she cancels 9 out of 10 purchases, then it would be a different case. I am sure if a seller cancels too many orders at once, they will get investigated or something. I mean the buyers would surely report as well if their purchases keep being cancelled by seller.

Happened to me when minty pickaxe was just released. They cancel like 9 out of 10 purchases from people because they were trying to scam innocent people. 2 of them already got suspended right after trying to scam and the other probably got warned since the one only did it for 1 listing while the other 2 were spamming listings.

Buy from people who have high amount of ratings , maybe 150+. Codes I’m assuming is giftcard codes? Only Gameflip verified people can sell giftcards.

That’s true. Even sometimes 1k+ ratings might do such a thing. We will never know but it would barely/never happen if they have 1k+ ratings. So to protect yourself, it is advised to record + screenshot everything once you bought the item/code.