Can't see the Open a Dispute OR Complete Transaction

Hey,

So, I recently got scammed by a seller, and I’m trying to open a dispute, so I can at least hold the transaction. I already posted like 3 support tickets, still not a single response. Honestly, not sure what to do now. There is a charge on my account, and I never got the code that I purchased. If someone can tell me how to fix this bug, or how I can actually make it so i can open a dispute, that’d be great. I’m starting to panic and get very frustrated because the later it gets, the more I feel like i’m never getting my money back. Thanks for your time!

Best regards,
Prefektt

When did this incident happen and when did you open the first ticket? If you open the ticket on weekends, you should be getting a response by wednesday/thursday

well, they will give the seller 4 days to respond to your order if he doesn’t the order will be canceled by gameflip so don’t worry about this.

Could you please give a screenshot? Blank out the private information in the screenshot if there are any.

just send the whole chat to the support, they will help you out.

Happened around 2 days ago. Like Sunday afternoon.

Okay. Sounds good.

I’ll submit the whole chat in a bit. You want me to put it here?

Okay guys, I cancelled the order. It said because the guy didn’t send the item within the time limit, I was able to cancel it. Now, it should I should receive a full refund. How long does it normally take to see the charge removed, and the money returned to my account?

if you are using an visa card you will have to wait 3 ~ 4 days

Hey Prefektt!

Glad to hear that you were able to cancel the order :wink:

Next time, if you experience any issues with a purchase, please place the transaction under review by selecting “Hold transaction and open issue”. This is located underneath the “Complete Transaction” button. This will stop the three-day automatic Complete Transaction countdown and let us work towards a resolution.

Also, you will receive the funds from the refund into your account approximately 3–10 business days after the date on which the refund was initiated (this time frame all depends on your bank/PayPal and how they handle refunds). If you purchased this item in part with Gameflip Credits and Cash from your account, then that will be reallocated back to those balances and appear in under “Balance”. Your credits’ expiration dates will restart, expiring 7 days after they were returned.

Thanks for the help galacticarm and adam_saber!

God speed! :trident:

1 Like

You are welcome always!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.