CSGO Selling Terms Of Service

I’ve sold a lot of CSGO skins on Gameflip.
But recently I stumbled upon this in the TOS:

"[…] Gameflip is not directly involved in the transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, Gameflip has no control over the quality, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items. "

Does that mean that if I sell on Gameflip, there’s not a 100% guarantee I will receive the money upon selling something legitimately using Gameflip properly? I was thinking of re-listing some items, but the thought of there being a chance getting scammed/losing the money through gameflip made me take a step back.

Can anyone further explain or give some insight in the selling/buying and if it’s 100% legit and guaranteed that money/skins depending on buying or selling, comes through?

Thanks in advance.

That’s just legal writing that basically says that Gameflip has no way of verifying the accuracy of the listing (from you, the seller). As for the “ability of buyers to pay” - I interpret that buyer’s card (or other payment method) does not always guarantee the sale (e.g. card can get declined).

But since you’ve used Gameflip for a while, you know that until Gameflip gets the money from the buyer, it won’t tell the seller to deliver (or release the item from Bot).

Thank you for the answer, appreciate it :slight_smile: