Dispute hasn't been solved for more than 7 days

I have submitted like 4 tickets talking about my case but I haven’t received any response from Gameflip, just the “received” default mail. I got a used PSN card and put the transaction on Hold, but i haven’t received any instructions from Gameflip, I even sent out my transaction History, and all the evidence showing that I got a used PSN card. Here’s what I sent in the email:

PLEASE NOTE
In my transaction history I redeemed another $50 PSN card, BUT it was another purchase, NOTE THAT IT WAS REDEEMED ON THE 6TH OF JULY, DATE IN WHICH I HADN’T EVEN PURCHASED THIS CODE THAT I’M OPENING THE DISPUTE FOR( I PURCHASED THIS CODE YESTERDAY). I HAD PURCHASED ANOTHER CODE AND THAT’S THE ONE I REDEMEED. THIS CODE WAS USED, AND THE SELLER HAS AGREED THAT I SHOULD WIN THE DISPUTE (The seller says it was an error and that the listing was relisted by mistake).

Please look carefully , THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT PURCHASES

Evidence is below

AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE PROVIDED THE SCREENSHOTS AND ALL EVIDENCE BUT NEVE HAVE GOTTEN A SECOND REPLY ;(

Thank you for sending the information.

I’ll pass it to the team. Please bear in mind that we now have a prolonged ticket response time.