EDIT: SOLVED! Hi Heo gave me the code, he is one of the most trust worthy sellers here, this is proof

EDIT: SOLVED! Hi Heo gave me the code, he is one of the most trust worthy sellers here, this is proof

Are you meant to send this message to the seller?

I need to talk to him and i want to know if he uses the forums

Do they have other listings active? Maybe get their attention by commenting on their profile. At least name the seller more clearly or something (like profile link). I’m guessing the seller you are looking for is HiHeo? Also, if they sent you an incorrect code, can’t you message them when looking at your purchase? There’s already a way to message them if you bought something from them.

3 days passed already, bought the code for a client who tried to use it yesterday and it doesnt work, it seems like the code was deactivated

There’s a reason why there is a 3 day window for holding the transaction. I doubt the seller will give you another code. Contact Gameflip support with evidence and such and the least they can do is give you a refund. Once the order is released and the card hasn’t been used in its entirety, unfortunately the seller will take it upon themselves to completely empty out the card and get the money. Always use the code before you complete transaction/3 days or you will likely encounter the same thing again.