False Negative Reviews

Hello, My name is John and I run the Fortnite Save The World Gameflip store " DIPSETWARRIOR" (Over 2200+ Positive Transactions )

Today 5/12/2019 I had a customer by the name of “matt Fraser” purchase 2 sets of 2000x Planks. I contacted him within 60 seconds of his purchase and arranged for delivery. He joined my storm shield, I dropped exactly 4000x Planks (20 stacks of 200x) he picked them up and immediately left my storm shield.

He then proceeded to leave me two negative reviews saying that I scammed him. I have been selling Fortnite Save The World in game digital items on gameflip for approximately 9 months and I have never been accused of scamming. I strive in providing honest and positive service. The two feedbacks left by " matt Fraser" are completely false and I would ask for the two negative feedbacks to be removed. It should be noted that the gameflip user " matt Fraser" has a total of 31 negative reviews/feedback and is obviously a problem within the gameflip community.

I hope that someone can help me resolve my issue.
I have opened a couple of tickets about this issue, but I feel as if I never get a reply for any of my tickets.

My email is : jonkid2099@hotmail.com
My Code is: 2BBPXT
Order #: aae6446f-f299-4a03-96df-5a2cd158bbab
Order #: 9abb5129-93ab-471b-be5d-8687261b3bcc

Do you have proof of the delivery?

I do not have any proof. But if I didn’t give him the item, why would I sent it ? And why would he complete the transaction ? Unless intentional. The items we are talking about are worth two dollars, I only record transactions of items worth $10 or more .

This is odd, you said that you delivered the item and then you said you didn’t?

“He joined my storm shield, I dropped exactly 4000x Planks (20 stacks of 200x) he picked them up and immediately left my storm shield.”

I’ll need proof of this delivery so I can continue to help you further.

Thank you.

Is there any way I can live Direct message you please ?

Basically what your telling me that if I don’t have proof of delivery for a $2 item . Anybody can leave me whatever feedback they want with no repercussions?

I urge you to look at the totality of the circumstances in this case:

1. Would someone with 2200+ Positive transactions tarnish their reputation over two dollars?

2. If I scammed him wouldn’t he have contacted you guys ? Wouldn’t he have opened a ticket ? Wouldn’t he have messaged me through the purchase saying things like “ Why did you scam me ?” Or “ Can I get my money back ?”.

3. Can you look into his profile and see he has 32 negative feedback . Which is approximately 25% of all of his feedback ?

Lastly, If you can’t help me then this will be my last reply. I just find it unfair the treatment that’s given to honest sellers who attempt to maintain the utmost integrity when selling on gameflip .

Thank you for your time.

Hi dunn, i have pmed you 6 days ago about a false negative review but have yet to receive a response.

Can you ping me again?

I think I didn’t receive it.

Thanks.

Hello!

You can PM me yes. So I can provide further help.

But I’ll need the images as requested. We will continue this conversation via PM.

Oh and I never said that:
“Basically what your telling me that if I don’t have proof of delivery for a $2 item . Anybody can leave me whatever feedback they want with no repercussions?”

You contradicted yourself, therefore I’ll need evidence to clear this contradiction.

Thanks.

Ok I sent a pm.

i’ve sent a reply on that message.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.