For the past one and a half weeks gameflip has decided to not accept my debit card in payments, nor anything else

Love this app when it comes to purchasing things, but the support centre in itself is horrendous. I’ve been trying to get this fixed for days, support keeps telling me to check my billing address to make sure it mirrors the details connected to my bank. They are EXACTLY THE SAME, and have been for months. There’s never been a problem until now suddenly, and I don’t even think they know what’s wrong with it. It is ridiculous. Everytime I try and reconnect my card (support says that’s meant to fix it) and simply get the message “Error: FRAUD_DETECTED: The request cannot be fulfilled for the current shopper.”

Whenever I’ve had this previously, it usually means my account has been locked or something, but supposedly it’s not locked and its all down to my billing address. It doesn’t make any sense.

Hello @Reubarb7,

Sorry for the wait and any inconvenience this has caused you.

Could you please provide me your profile code so I can take a look into your account?

Godspeed! :trident:

You may also want to check with your bank (card provider). If your account is not locked, it may be caused by the bank/card provider.