Game Revoked on Steam

Sellers Profile: https://gameflip.com/profile/us-east-1:d7c5fe37-f488-49f5-8349-42f0fde763ce/sam-miller

I bought the game Vampyr from the seller above on the 30 of June. Now on the 12 of July, it’s been revoked from my account.

Order ID was: 3f864bc0-f949-45c4-aadc-b474adc0ba59

1 Like

Hexxuss, is alarming that gameflip no help in this situation, I hope the moderator read this message and solved

Folks,

Can I suggest that you post up your Invite Code and the Transaction ID for the purchases that you are referring to in this thread.

This will assist the Moderators in finding your account and the transaction that you are referring to.

I would also raise a ticket with the same information in it. Here is a guide if the transaction is ongoing:

Yours appear to be done so you can raise a ticket here:

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I would suggest either attaching a file/screen shot or using snipping tool to produce an image of any correspondence from Steam and Microsoft to support your claim/issue.

Good Luck. Hope you guys get sorted.

Brashen

1 Like

I appreciate the information. I raised a ticket using that link at the beginning of the week, including a screenshot from Microsoft stating that Gameflip revoked my Xbox Live after 1 month of use, and the response I received was that I completed the transaction and was therefore not entitled to a refund. It’s a little frustrating that there’s only a 3 day window when the 12 month code I purchased worked for 1 month out of the 12 and then was revoked and I’m now out the money I spent due to no fault of my own.

Hi Hexxuss,

I’m sorry to hear that.

It might do you no harm to contact one of the Moderators by PM:

Worst case scenario they can’t do anything for you and tell you the same thing. Hopefully that won’t be the case.

As far as I am concerned this is a scam and I would hope that they would share this view and look into the seller/consider suspending them.

Good Luck :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, I gave that a shot. Hopefully something good comes from it.