Gameflip app is slowly getting terrible.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

I can’t understand how the customer service works on this app. I’ve bought and sold multiple things and every time there is some sort of error. I can’t cancel orders and I can’t complete orders. And every single time I try to contact customer service it takes days to get a response and days to get actual action on my problem. Now to top it all off, I have banned for an unexplained reason and must wait WEEKS to do anything on the app! I mean seriously? Do you guys do research or try to contact me first? I’ve done nothing to be treated like this.

I can tell you that no, you aren’t the only one. A lot of people are experiencing the growing pains of this amazing concept but impressive lack of staff and execution…

@IronCladMeatRag We’re sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues. With any technical issue, please always contact us so we can further look into it. We are a small start up team trying to get to all the increasingly number of tickets as fast as we can.

As far as being banned, if you haven’t done so already, please contact us so we can look into your account and see why. We have plenty of fraudulent measures in place to help make the marketplace as safe place for all.

Its great to know I’m not the only one.

@BurTheFly I can understand that you guys are just starting a company and I respect that, I’m just frustrated that all this unfortunate events happening all at once. I can also understand you might have a lot of work but I just think being banned is just a little to easy to do. This is more for you guys hopefully it can prevent other problem for future users.

@IronCladMeatRag I’m sorry that all of this happened at once to you and can understand your frustration. But I’m sure everything will get worked out.

I sure hope everything gets worked out for you, I would be pissed too since I am addicted to this app.

Exactly, I’m the same way, and now I can’t make purchases and I see good deals just go by. Also yet again I can understand the traffic they’re getting but its taking multiple days to answer any questions I have.

Have you tried uninstalling the app? Or doing a reset on your phone? I have done the latest update and have no troubles in purchasing items.