You are a scammer.

omg I have ~ 2000 in my account bro

Scam? but I still have good vote 97%

I need withdraw money @DarkKnight

where admin?

1 Like

Moderator @DarkKnight has already given you a reply

1 Like

There is no correlation between ratings and you scamming, regardless of whether you have high amount of ratings or not. You have violated the terms and your integrity by providing fake codes to your buyers, it is only right to have your account ban.

3 Likes

But I lost 2000 $? who compensates me? gameflip has scam me

2 Likes

and you scammed other usersā€¦ sometimes you pay for your mistake :frowning:

2 Likes

I have rate good? scammed for what?

1 Like

Moderator @DarkKnight told you:

Why would anyone compensate the $2000 that you scam? it was never initially your money, it belongs to the people you scammed.

2 Likes

waitā€¦ if i rob a bank, and get caught, i donā€™t get to keep the money? thatā€™s so unfair! :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™m feeling a 50/50 here, because there were many people that bought codes from him and got what they payed for, while another majority says he gave them jabated codes

But either way he should have been banned for it
Sad to see he wonā€™t get any of the profit now lmao

Yes, agree with that. Just remove exact amount of money which will cover funds of scammed people, if other customers are satisfied and have no issues why would you hold that money ? Donā€™t you think it is also scam but from Gameflip ???

1 Like

100% agree

Donā€™t you think it is also scam but from Gameflip ???

If you want to force it you could argue that they took too much, but defending that they should only take the exact money to compensate the buyers completely disregards the work and expenses from damages and loss of revenue. Gameflip is a business and as such has to deal with fraudulent activies every now and then. In order to deal with those practices they have to hire personnel and to maintain such staff they have to pay wages, therefore when a scammer is caught red handed it is only fair that at least a part of the money is retained as a form of compensation.
I could take a wild guess and say that Gameflip never faced any kind of legal action for said practice for the obvious reason that most people exercising a fraudulent behavior would have to risk jail time in order to ā€œget their money backā€. But even if some guy wanted to risk it and sued Gameflip, he would never receive as much as he wanted or as much as you thought they should receive because - even if Gameflip didnā€™t have to hire people to ban/suspend the people practicing illegal activites - there would still be the cost of some third party Indemnity Plan or some other form of security measure that theyā€™d have to pay in order to safeguard themselves.

In short: no, securing compensation against losses from fraudulent activites is not a form of scam from Gameflip.

1 Like

You seriously think that they should compensate their expanses that way ? Itā€™s most stupid way to compensate money then. As middleman between customer and seller, Gameflip receive their commission and this commission should cover their expenses. Why should in relations between customer and seller, Gameflip should take all the money ? Customer satisfied > Gameflip received their % for successful transaction > Sellers get his money. Itā€™s simple.

For me this situation look like this:
Some seller sold codes, some bad, some good. I donā€™t know how he behave while selling but it does not really matter in this case. After few complaints Gameflip decide to ban seller and took ALL of his money which contain money for good codes which satisfied customers and they left positive feedback.

Iā€™m not trying to defend scammers, if they are not helping customers and came here to scam - they should be banned. But donā€™t you think it is common sense that if you ban seller, then he should refund all bad codes and only then withdraw money for good codes.