Gameflip Support question

I created a support ticket, I was replied to with the follow message

Gameflip Help
3 days ago
Hello Joseph,

Thank you for contacting us and letting us know about this issue.

Please go ahead and firstly put this listing under review by following the steps outlined in this FAQ article to stop the 3 day auto-rating: https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205357318

Also, if you haven’t done so already, please contact the Seller to let them know about this issue. Then contact us back letting us know if you and the Seller have agreed upon on a solution.

In the meantime, can you please also send us unedited and uncropped screenshots of both the code, any error message associated with this, and your most recent Steam Purchase History. These screenshots must include your PC’s date and time. To locate this:

Click on your username (located on the top right corner), then go to Account Details.
In the Store & Purchase History section, click on View purchase history.
Take a screenshot of the page that shows up.

NOTE that if we do not receive the requested information within 4 days, your claim can be denied and the hold lifted in results of not providing enough evidence to validate the dispute. Not replying to this email within the noted time frame can also deem that the issue has been resolved and can result in the hold being lifted.

If you have any further questions or need help to contact the Seller, please contact us back or visit our Help Center at https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Regards,
Gameflip Help

I replied with the requested screenshots within 2-4 hours of receiving this message. the 4-day time limit is almost up and they haven’t responded. Does this mean then when it hits 4 days that my case will be closed, without recieving my money back?

Hey, the 4 days regards a new ticket. Opened requests might take longer than that.

In order to speed up this process, please, send me the ticket number via PM so I can check it for you.

Thanks!