Gameflip Wise Payout Option!!!

Hello everyone i need some help on this one (I already ask some help via support but it takes time and i need the money to pay for my tuition fee). So i want to try to withdraw my money on wise but the problem is i don’t know how to connect my wise account to gameflip, do i just choose email and put my email address that is same with my wise account? I very much appreciated someone that could help me and yeah urgent need money for my tuition fee (About to graduate in about 2 weeks).

Hello @Krab!

In this case, so you do not risk sending the amount to an incorrect account, I suggest you to contact Wise support and verify the type of account that you currently have with them and where to find the information on the Wise account to select the correct option when registering (ACH / Wire / SWIFT).

Email with Wise was supported in the past, but this option has been removed by them.

There are also more details in the following Help Center page regarding the registration for Wise:

Feel free to take a look!

Godspeed! :trident:

Hello how about if i don’t have wise account and just want to withdraw directly to my E-wallet (That also have Credit Card Information)? i also don’t see local bank account on your “Account Type Option”. What do i do?
I already added my E-wallet information using swift as account type and tried to payout and this shows up.
It says it will directly sent to my wise account but the information i put is not my wise account. Its my E-wallet Information not my Wise account. (I don’t have wise account as they remove the feature of having USD currency on my WISE, also sent a email via wise support and here what the said to me)

that’s why im hoping if i could just use my e-wallet information to withdraw my money. Please do help me

Hello @Krab!

Those account options are provided by Wise and not us.

In case Wise is no longer suitable for you, please try out our other payout options, as shown below:

You will need to verify what payout option currently supports the e-wallet information that you have and country.

Godspeed! :trident: