Gamefly Reviewing My Account For Trying to Purchase a Gift Card Even After Verifying

So I want a $400 Amazon Card should be pretty simple right? NOPE added the $300 (since that is their max for whatever reason) and went to add the last $100, and boom the $100 is under review but they had no problems processing the $300 that I verified with my bank statement, so now I can’t even buy the card that I want, and they also wont let me verify my credit card as it has been turned down twice for “not following instructions” even though I did, very scummy if they don’t process the other $100 because then I’ll be stuck with $300 in my account for no reason. Tried contacting support multiple times but get the same copy paste answer. I would NOT deal with this company.

Hello @DomnicFernas,

We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Could you please provide me your invite code and the order ID, so I could take a further look?

God Speed! :trident:

issue solved!!

Hello @katesmith1304!

I have verified your issue and can see that you are copying the exact same text as the user above.

For this reason I will remove your comment.

Please specify your issue according to your own experience so we can help you out the best was possible.

Feel free to provide your profile code so we can check your account ok.

Godspeed! :trident: