Harassers on Gameflip - Why Haven't You Done Anything?

Why does it take Gameflip so long to respond to tickets submitted in the app. I have had two instances in the last few weeks with people who come on my posts trying to ruin a sale or harassing me because they don’t like the price or that I won’t sell it to them for cheaper. I have submitted two different requests with screenshots asking what they will do about these users accounts and I have heard nothing. One was using language and calling me “a faggot ■■■” and “greedy” which hinders my ability to sell when I can’t delete their comments and it’s distracting for others. Also that is harassment and it looks like Gameflip does nothing about these people on the app. When am I going to speak to a real person who will deal with users like these people? So far nothing has been done and this is horrible customer service.

Hi Joyp, sorry you have to deal with people like that. It is definitely not right. Gameflip is still developing and dealing with a rapidly growing user base, so response times are delayed. However, while you wait, did you know that you now have the power to block other users from buying and commeting on your listing? This feature is only available on the site version atm. If you are using the app, you won’t be able to block them.

1. Simply go on the Gameflip website
  2. Log into your account
  3. Go to the listings they commented on
  4. Click on their icon to go to their account
  5. You will see a block option to ban them from your store.

I hope this helps! Good luck!