Hoops to Verify?

I’ve been using gameflip for about a year now and have recently ran into this new verification issue where I can’t even use my own credit cards to make purchases.

The credit card companies have absolutely no issues billing me for the purchases I make.

Since last week, gameflip has already received 15 photos of myself and my card. Granted they are not runway style, but it’s getting to a point of ridiculous and smell of scammy.

If these over 15+ photos ever get approved - am I going to have to do this all over again for when I want to add a new card to my account or am I just bugged in a repeated decline cycle and business should be taken elsewhere?

Thanks
T

TFLU19

@DarkKnight

1 Like

Hello @Alice_Liddell ,

I have just verified your account and can see that in the first 3 payment method verification attempts, you sent repeated photos or with missing information.

Your last payment method verification was successfully verified, but keep in mind that in order for you to have a fully verified account, you also need to verify your ID.

I will add the guidelines below so you can verify and get approved on the first try ok:

The following verification needs to be added in this link (Buy & Sell Games, In-Game Items, Gift Cards and More - Gameflip) onto your account:

• ID VERIFICATION:
    • 1 photo: A selfie of you holding both a paper written “For Gameflip” with the date and your ID Card/Driver’s License (no Passports allowed).*
    • 2 photos: Two close-up pictures of the document, front, and back, for us to read the information on it.

Once your account is fully verified, reviews on your future orders should reduce.

You might need to verify again if you make a high dollar purchase or change payment methods

God Speed! :trident: