how long does dispute take?

How long does it take for disputes to be solved? I bought an invalid $500 iTunes gift card and opened dispute 3 days ago. It sucks that I have to wait before I can use my credits again.

Hello @nasieater,

Could you please provide me the order ID so I can tale a look?

Also, keep in mind that disputes take a bit of time to complete since an investigation is done with both the seller/buyer and further information might be requested from each side by the Dispute Team.

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

b714e757-c59b-447d-aff2-a465349624d5
I’ve already sent evidence to the email 5 days ago but there hasn’t been a response.

My dispute is on day 10 going for 11 and my account is locked, all proof i sent to support its so obvious that the buyer is trying to scam me still no response from gameflip support

Hello @nasieater!

I have verified your case and can see that the Support Team has already contacted you.

Keep in mind that proof is requested from both sides (seller/buyer) to further understand what happened. So this process takes a bit of time and should be resolved asap.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hello @VaniX,

Please wait for the Dispute Team to analise the proof that was sent from both sides.

As soon as they decide, you will receive a response regarding the case.

Also, we are already talking about this case in the following topic:

God Speed! :trident:

Hello @DarkKnight @MajorTom ,i have a dispute on my I’d. It lasted too long. It has been more than 3 week.But there is no resolution yet. I had provided all the evidence that are required for this with the gameflip support team. I have sent an query also 10 days ago. But i didn’t receive any reply yet. I listed an 50$ Amazon gift code. The code is working properly and i had check it before listed. But the buyer claimed it already and now he says the code is not working and send me fake screenshots showing that it is not working.He is repeatedly lying. He open a dispute without any reason.i have send all the proof that i have for this code.It is a new code and it is working perfectly.Plz look into this matter as soon as possible. Thank you.
My transaction I’d is 9eb5c2a1-8d39-400c-89b3-6cd8313b88c3.
Profile code is L6GKJ4.