How long does Gameflip solve a escalated dispute and is my evidence sufficient?

About 7 hours ago, i sold a GTA V Rockstar Game key +bonus steam game with no issues. Transaction went smoothly and was completed in a few hours

5 hours later, i sold another copy of GTA V Rockstar Game key + bonus steam game. Buyer has clearly claimed the code on rockstar platform, but submitted screenshots of it not working on a steam platform. He has since open a dispute and escalated it, and im just wondering how long does Gameflip solve a escalated dispute.

Is the evidence that i have provided sufficient? i have provided screenshots of where the game key was bought (from humble bundle), Morning’s transaction (to show that there was no scam), and me giving the bonus steam game through Steam chat.

Hello!

Escalated disputes might take up a few business days to solve depending on the information that both parties provide.

In order to check your evidence and see if those are enough, can you send me your invite code and order ID via PM?

Thanks!

hi DunnBiscuit, i try to cantact you but i don t find icon to send email; so i have too a Escalated dispute from more than week; so how i can contact you to give you my invite code and order number

Hi, I have a similar problem, I bought a PS gift card but it doesn’t work because the seller didn’t activate it from the store he bought it from, so in this case I sent all my documents to gameflip and it really is. It’s clear, so what should I do now, no response from seller and Gameflip please help me !

Hello @Nader_Alen!

Could you please inform me the order ID / invite code so I can take a look?

Godspeed! :trident:

how do i message you. gameflip hasn’t reviewed my escalated dispute in over a week and i don’t want to start selling until its resolved. thanks

Hello @artificialpawn!

Could you please provide me the order ID so I can take a look at your issue?

Godspeed! :trident: