i just got scammed by Myth *-* (Online) *-*

Greetings all.

I just got scammed trying to buy golden egg x20 for rocket league/steam on this site.

here was our conversation it reads from bottom to top:

Myth - (Online) -
i send invitation for you
25 minutes ago

Myth - (Online) -
4 minute for finish download
26 minutes ago

caponey_1989

27 minutes ago

caponey_1989
invite me
27 minutes ago

Myth - (Online) -
All right, I’ll be ready in 30 minutes, I’m upgrading my game on steam, so it ends I’ll send you a message, I’ll get you from the R 5extra Golden as an apology for my delay, this in total would be 25 egg
28 minutes ago

caponey_1989
lets do this give me a minute
29 minutes ago

Myth - (Online) -
hello , you can trade now ? sorry for my delay i need hours extra in work sorry for this , i online now you can
30 minutes ago

caponey_1989
if it doesn’t happen then i will continue this request to gameflip
8 hours ago

caponey_1989
i might be able to but its cutting it Very close
8 hours ago

Myth - (Online) -
hello i can trade in 10 hours you can ?
8 hours ago

Myth - (Online) -
Yes ik the time is 2 day you can wait only mo e hours
1 day ago

caponey_1989
i will wait for now but when the time almost runs out i WILL send a request to gameflip to get my money back and if i dont get my money back that way i will ruin you as a trader. just for your information :slight_smile: .
i hope i wont have to do that xD
1 day ago

Myth - (Online) -
Beca use o need extra work o return in few hours I tell you wait pls
1 day ago

caponey_1989
why ?
tell me why i should trust that you will deliver in time ?
1 day ago

Myth - (Online) -
Ho more few hours I tell you
1 day ago

caponey_1989
how long is this going to take ? i love it that your page says you deliver in a day but its been a day already xD
1 day ago

Myth - (Online) -
I tell you in soon only wait
3 days ago

Myth - (Online) -
I use cellphone for create purchase
3 days ago

caponey_1989
why have “online” in your name if you cant deliver the items quickly and arent even at your pc ?
3 days ago

Myth - (Online) -
Wait this photo is bakugo
3 days ago

Myth - (Online) -
I’m at work now I was on lunch time when I put the offer, I’ll come home in 10-12 hours so I arrive I will communicate you, I marked how sent the site now give me 3 days to send the item before the end of the deadline I will this between That’s how come home Don’t worry
3 days ago

Myth - (Online) -
Hello bakugo :slight_smile:
3 days ago

caponey_1989
so… why is it that you aren’t reacting ?
3 days ago

caponey_1989
i hope you understand that we need to trade in game for me to get the items ?
3 days ago

caponey_1989
well like you said “buy and receive simple” i have bought it so please deliver
3 days ago

caponey_1989
please add me on steam for the trade with the link below
3 days ago

caponey_1989

3 days ago

caponey_1989
hi there
3 days ago

after he invited me i clicked on the button to end the trade dispute.
the moment that happened he unfriended me and the transaction got “complete” status on gameflip without me getting the item.

can anyone please help me

Why did you click the button to end the dispute without first receiving the item? Also this might be easier to read if you took actual screenshots of the conversation instead of copy and pasting it.

cant really take a screenshot of the entire conversation, this was faster xD sorry and i was being a fool by clicking it first. i had too much trust

i thought i would still have a way to end it after the dispute itself had ended

as in end the trade

Oh okay, well your money probably wont be refunded but if you leave your Invite code, the order ID, and the sellers URL he will probably be suspended for scamming.

Order ID: bb9423bf-6cab-4130-8617-b4086932ff08
URL: https://gameflip.com/profile/us-east-1:25fe4569-22d5-4ee7-a898-f5c86e68b26f/myth-online-

im not sad if i dont get my money back i just wanted “justice” to be served to this person

Order ID: bb9423bf-6cab-4130-8617-b4086932ff08
URL: https://gameflip.com/profile/us-east-1:25fe4569-22d5-4ee7-a898-f5c86e68b26f/myth-online-

I also got scammed by him few days ago, I reported him, created a topic, and done everythig for him to get banned, but gameflip didnt take any actions against him which is making me sick, this is why I totally lost my trust on the site and feel like this is not a safe place for buyers at all.

If you check that user’s profile it says Not Found, meaning they’re banned. Support has a backlog of tickets to help so they don’t always instantly ban the bad users.