i NEED A MODERATOR PLEASE I BEG YOU GUYS?

nevermind its too late i did a complaint i got all the evidance in NO WAY GAMEFLIP CAN DECIDE TO TAKE THE MONEY ON MY ACCOUNT OR TO LET IT SLEEP ON IT THAT MONEY I EARNED IT AND IT BELONG TO ME

Police? They wont help unfortunately

No need to get mad for what You did yourself

an electronic engineer for the police office ison it by now they are taking this very seriously because they think it might be an other scamming website :wink: what is funny is that they might refund me themselves but I might not get it if gameflip declare bankruptcybefore I might not get it but whats is cool is here in Canada we take this very seriously because theres a lot of scaming sites and they were all close fast enough @DunnBiscuit lest see how it ends I told you I would joke with that you could have just stop the suspension and let me withdrawl it and resuspend it would have been fine but you declined but still have the choice to stop all of that is to give me my 400$!

im pretty sure gameflip wont last that long at the end

This topic should be locked.
The person who started the post has got there answers to there question.

Its going downhill and @katymontmigny if you got any thing you need to say its better to PM @DunnBiscuit or the other moderators versus using the forums for this topic.

@Vladislav_Todorov its up to gameflip to handle this now.
Please don’t say anything that may get you into trouble.

BTW Gameflip wont be shutting down. :sparkling_heart:

Lucy :heart:

Well they don’t answer me so…

Mail](https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986) for Windows 10

Contact them directly sending a request using support@gameflip.com

Being Dunn know the full details and they already said

Im going to have to back out of this topic.
(This topic is should be locked soon)

Thats why i mean some people have been temporaly removed the suspension in order to get the fund on it if i cant have that too as i said thats why i called the cops and im not kidding i really did and Something gonna happen
if they dont give me my 400$ that i earned by hard times opf trading

Provenance :
Courrier
pour Windows 10

Stop threating such a big company as Gameflip with Your infant lies. Argentinian police won’t help anyway even if You were right bur in this case as You being the scammer is even worse for You. Dunnbiscuit is enough mature to understand Your little threatenings and I am too. YOU WON’T GET YOUR SCAMMING MONEY BACK BECAUSE YOU SCAM PEOPLE. Take that and go sleep

Lawyers etc is what You need but in this case You were the one viaolating the rules and even doing illegal stuff in such cases You should understand that Gameflip has all the rights to block Your account. The company is not canadian. You are not canadian, you live in Argentina

I really don"t understand why You think Gameflip would fall for Your awful lies and dust talk… it sounds like 5 years old threatens another 5 years old

@DunnBiscuit can we lock this topic?

Also ban katymontmigny on forum.

1 Like