Is gameflip down?

How often i can create orders with api? new system blocked me everytime when i on my api, and after that i can’t do anything. i can’t comment and answer to my buyers , i can’t confirm delivery. how to use api now ? How to create orders with slow speed on my api .? i don’t know nothing about that rly…

Try 1 list per 5 mins

how many items i can include in 1 api list per 5 minutes? One ? XDDDDD

and after 5 post You will be blocked again on 1h

Finally anti spam is great, but why can’t people reply to posts and things like that instead of just not being able to post

I haven’t made any lists today so I can’t tell you from experience xD, you can try slowing down your lists. If your spamming all at once you will get error.

@noxcy how to slowing down my lists? can u explain pls

But why can’t you reply to people that buy and mark orders as shipped as people are saying. That only makes it hard for sellers to communicate and can make sellers have a bad experience. Not being able to spam should be a thing. But only posting should be limited not being able to reply and mark orders as shipped is very bad

For now Post 1 list per 5 mins Until some guidelines are release as far as what amount we are or are not allowed to post. , do you know how to add delays?

Yup its little stupid because messages shouldn’t be included with this

2 Likes

1 list per 5 minutes ( how many items can be included to 1 list ?? ) we need 100% information about that. my pleasure.

He doesn’t know now, he said the guidelines will be out soon. The real problem is the messaging and marking orders being associated with it

Can’t post, can’t message, can’t close orders. Genius (anti-spam? No anti-trade) solution. Give author Noble prize - (Minus) $1 000 000

So now is time to making multi accounts and selling one item on one account

1 Like

Literally almost every seller is on a time-out lmao

Good they all deserve time outs, they spam enough forever ruin the site for everyone else very greedy people… Its a great change

Okay so I’m fast, I don’t use an API and I’m still receiving the same error message. Therefore how can be blocked for manually listing many ads! I don’t understand:/ help!

It’s probably just a post limit not just api related

I cant do anything for over 4 hours either, havent tried to use api for that time, I even deleted my api key. Some updates on this new system would be cool.

How often we can create orders and didn’t get a ban - 1 per 30 seconds. or 1 per minute, it’s very important, bcs i have like 700 orders, and if i can create just 1 per minute, i will need 12 hours to post all . it’s extremally slow .

1 Like