Is the seller Panda Company here?

Can someone do something about this dude?

@baaziz0yassine Really mate? If i would explain the logic behind my statement with auto-delivery codes in detail you would loose all your customers that read it here, so donā€™t push your luck:)

1 Like

really this is the best u can try to not answer the questions, i guess we all here wanna here this lecture that will make all my customers leave
@riotgiftcards

Well, panda company blocked me, beautiful scammer

Exactly, donā€™t trust that guy

@baaziz0yassine the logic behind my statement is very simple. Youā€™re a card flipper that does not trust his sources enough to take the risk thatā€™s why you donā€™t sell with auto-delivery. To explain it in detail, A seller that sells gift cards with auto-delivery trusts his sources, his gift cards might sell in ten minutes, or might sell after a month after being kept in his stock, he still trusts that the gift cards will be good.

Someone that does not sell with auto-delivery does not trust his source enough to keep his gift cards in stock, he gets the order first, then searches for a card with that amount from his sources then he sells it immediately.

2 Likes

my sources is Microsoft and we donā€™t buy keys tell we got an order for them so we donā€™t buy keys for games and end up not selling them as we have over 500 games and all of them sells, so from your statement i guess Microsoft is not trusted sources

even when we got extra keys we donā€™t pet them on auto just bc we donā€™t like it

Yeah right:) Best of luck!

Submit a ticket and PM admin with all possible evidence, you may get the refund back

Gameflip has been flooded with international sellers recently and I found it out from a friend. He pointed out everything for me. What the sellers said is BS because the codes are all stolen. The thing is thereā€™s no way to prove it since the all registration information is FAKE! Gameflip can ban them all and they can just come back

@MajorTom

Just encountered a problem with this seller and am now experiencing a balance hold following a large Amazon $500 GC purchase. Iā€™ve bought from them several times in the past with no issues until now.

Iā€™ve already submitted a report (ID # #526030). I am also putting up the screenshots for public awareness about this seller.

I also just received this email saying it is not a valid Amazon gift card and was cancelled.

Theyā€™re not here but I can tell you for sure that youā€™ll lose money and get account closed if buying codes from those people. Theyā€™re all con men

he scammed me and i will get banned? lol

Yup, they are selling bad codes and youā€™ll be liable for it. Thereā€™s nothing Gameflip can do about it unless they ban sellers from a specific country like Paypal stops doing business in India. They just come back with a new account with everything verified

Iā€™m just looking to get my money back, which Iā€™m confident GameFlip will be able to do.

I suppose I should also send a notification to @DarkKnight regarding this scam.

Dont listen Harry_Do, Gameflip can do something about this

Create a ticket here and wait for a response, send all evidence you have, (pics from above and email from amazon).

They might not respond soon cuz of upcoming Holidays but they should give you a reply with possible options.

Yeah, just create a support ticket with evidence and everything will be fine, as a recommendation first use all the Credit of the Amazon Gift Card before completing the purchase, also use a spare Amazon Account, multiple use of invalid gift cards can get you banned.

Already ahead of you. This happened to my spare account which already had nothing in it, although $390 is nothing to sneeze at, I can get by well without it temporarily.