Is the seller Panda Company here?

@riotgiftcards
Hey I am looking for a supplier of amazon gift cards.
I would need 5k-10k worth of amazon gift cards daily.

Is there any chance you can supply that amount?
What is the maximum discount you can offer me?

PS. I tried to contact you via private message, but it seems that I did not find that function.

I am awaiting your response.
Thanks

If this is not the place where I should post this I want to apologize in advance.

@amzcrack17 i’m selling on Gameflip.com and the Gameflip app with auto-delivery and the advertised price that you see when I post any gift card for sale. Feel free to use the “follow” button on my profile. After you do that you will receive a notification each time i’m adding new items for sale. Good luck shopping and Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to follow up my posts by stating that Gameflip helped me out in the end by reversing the transaction, and faster than expected too due to the holidays.

great! im trying that with the gf support with a ticket, another seller scammed me 200usd

Scammers are using the same trick to sign up account on the site with different information that Gameflip has no way to verify it. Each has multiple accounts and they are able to cash out thousands in sale. Keep using those codes and see what’ll happen to your Amazon account

@riotgiftcards Hey do you still sell ?