Listing Messaging

When I message buyers through the listing they’ve bought, quite a few never bother to complete the transaction.

Whether I sell a small decal or $400 worth of items, I’m in no rush for the money as I have a lot more on the game.

Buyers respond to me within a minute, but when I deliver the item and just give them a friendly reminder to complete the transaction, they do not respond until the 3 days have passed and it auto completes, and it’s a little frustrating.

I would like a sent/seen mechanism in the the order’s messaging so we can see if the buyer has read the messages or not. This would not make them complete the order, but if I see that they have read it then I would not sell to them in future, it would just make it a bit easier.

1 Like

im in same place but so u know once they get there key even if u massage them they don’t check it mostly as once they get what they want that is all they want, but the 3 days wait isn’t much and if u try to push them they well mostly end bad giving bad rates and stuff, as personally would say i did gave up on the as let’s it take it’s time

1 Like

Yeah, after an hour or so I remind them to complete it and if they don’t then I wait out the 3 days.

The system would be nice since I don’t want to regularly sell to buyers who do this, it would help with future purchases.

1 Like

I agree they need to institute a system to which when a buyer buys something a screen pops up that’s says it is complementary to complete a sale and show how they can do that and once they receive that initial message they can mark something to opt out of receiving the message

1 Like