[suggestion] Unlikely sale indicator

Too many times I’ve tried to buy a game only for the seller to never ship or respond to my messages which leads me to cancel the transaction. Could we have some sort of indicator that shows how likely a deal is to go through?

Usually a deal won’t go through if the seller is new and the listing is old. Would it be possible to implement a feature that calculates the probability of a successful deal off of customer rating, listing age and how often the seller uses the app? I really am tired of wasting my time with these types of sellers.

1 Like

That’s a great idea, but unfortunately I don’t know how feasible this is on the back-end, and the amount of time needed to get something like this implemented. However, just so you know, we are actually currently working on implementing some new features to help minimize this! We complete agree that this is frustrating and also hate seeing this. Look out for some updates over the next couple weeks to address this!

1 Like

maybe sellers have to confirm the sale before the transaction begins? if the seller dont confirm within 24 hrs then the sales is auto cancelled. as a seller i dont mind the extra click before i generate the shipping label.

1 Like

That’s a good idea too. We’ve been having a lot of talks about this issue and how to minimize it. I’ll definitely bring this up as well. We’ve already talked about changing some back-end parameters to minimize the wait time before the Buyer can cancel. And the biggest feature that we will be integrating is the ability for the Seller to cancel.

1 Like

Allowing the seller to cancel would be a very nice feature. It’s rare but I’ve definitely run into the occasional issue of an item being misplaced/damaged while being stored, or accidentally making a mistake when listing an item for sale. I’m all for it.