Lost my account access because of Facebook

I lost the access of my Facebook and now I can’t login on Gameflip to sell my items and withdrawl my money. When I created my account, I registered it with the Facebook method, but it was the worse thing that I could do. My Facebook account was locked several times because everytime that I logged on Gameflip, they thought that someone suspect was trying to enter in my account. So, at all the times I had to verify my id and change my password. But this time they’re not letting me verify my id. I did everything correctly and they’re saying that my id cannot be verified. Now I can’t login on Gameflip because of it, and basically all the money that I did selling gift cards on November is stuck here. I need this money before the end of this month to pay my bills.

Please, I need to recover my Gameflip account as soon as possible. If some adm or mod needs my profile code or anything else to verify my id here, I can provide it.

My profile/invite code is F91X3T

@op_JOkEr @DunnBiscuit

whats ur invite code , so when mods will be on they resolve fast & ez

@Ramy_TEXO My profile/invite code is F91X3T

wait for @MajorTom or @DarkKnight then

Hello @kaiohpj,

Could you please contact the support team using the link below?

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

God Speed! :trident:

@DarkKnight, I already did it. The case is unanswered and open until now. How many time the support take to answer?

The id is #515986