Payment verification is required for your order

I received this email

Hello Andrea Schirripa,

Your recent purchase on Gameflip is currently held Under Review for payment verification. Please visit the page link below and follow the instruction to verify your payment. Your timely action is necessary to avoid cancellation of your order. We apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you, but we strive to protect you and your purchase from any fraudulent activity.

The problem is that these codes have never come to me. My bank loses a lot of time to account for purchases. For example, purchases made on the first October still do not seem to me anything. Consequently I find it impossible

1. Find this code (I still have not seen any even purchases of 5 days ago)
  2. Send it within 24h

It is really very difficult to deposit money on this site … I never found myself in such a situation and I have already sent all the documents in my possession, selfie with them and much more.

How can I fix it?

You can call your bank and ask for the code

Made a while ago. They can not see thecodes of operations being successful a few days ago than those of today blocked for this verification.
My bank is Poste Italiane.

@DunnBiscuit @CanadaGiftCards

I just tried it with another paper. $ 100 proof deposit. Again in this case, it asks me to verify that I enter the 4-digit code. The problem is that this code does not even appear in the account statement of this card. It’s incredible. I can only deposit with paypal with a shameful exchange rate. Please help me.

Hey, please, contact us directly at support@gameflip.com so we can manually verify the purchase for you.

Thanks!

I’m having the same issue. I put $100 into my gameflip wallet, and got prompted to enter the 4 digit code. After locating the transaction in my bank activity I see that there is no code. I’ve emailed them 3 times and haven’t heard anything back from them. I would’ve honestly never made the purchase had I known it would be this difficult. I’m hoping I just get refunded so that I can just put it into my PayPal and do it that way.