Paypal Payouts Aren't Going through

Its been an hour since i requested my payout for paypal and i have still not recieved it

1 Like

I am having a similar issue. I submitted a request. My bank account and paypal account have been charged, and the money is pending ($115), but when I try to buy any csgo item, it just says ArgumentError: Missing id for provider (braintree). Im not sure what to do. Please help and thanks…

UPDATE: It is also with tf2 items. Im just waiting for support to respond. It has currently been 40 minutes or so…

I sold my item and wanted to get the money sent to my paypal and i still havent got it

Its been more than 3 hours

Yeah bro. I feel you. Its super annoying :roll_eyes:

I legit payed 115$ to the site and its just sitting there… Like cmon lol i was looking to spend it tonight. Not in two days…

exactly like i need money to buy stuff i got bills to pay

its so annoying bro…

how like what

wow thats stupid bro… I keep getting this stupid message… ArgumentError: Missing id for provider (braintree). The support is just like…

There support is bad it’s not alot of money but its money thats nice to have just knowing you got that extra money laying around is good

Hey, PayPal payouts takes up to 2 business days to complete. If after that time you still don’t have your payout, please let mme know via PM.

Regarding the ArgumentError message, can you please tell me if this still happens for you?