Please post if you have received any PP withdrawls in last 5 days.

iam just waiting for 3 payout not received yet

Oct 13, 2017 $xx.xx (bitcoin) USD Needs approval
Oct 11, 2017 $xx.xx (paypal) USD Needs approval
Oct 10, 2017 $xx.xx (paypal) USD Needs approval

I’ve gotten one, waiting for another. Both 56.50

is ur paypal verified?

Just to update myself. I requested approx $1k early morning on the 10th… As of right now still “approval pending”.

I was just paid out over 11,700 usd. Gameflip I just want to say thank you for promptly responding to every question thrown your way it was a true act of professionalism! You have a life time seller in me! Also purchasing some of your new Crypto currency very excited to see this company continue grow! (This spike is going bring in a lot of new customers!)

Continue to grow * :slight_smile:

i have 5 days… oct 10, oct 11 , otc 12

Out of 6 payout requested on Oct. 10&11 only 1 payout arrived in my paypal… still waiting for other payouts, hoping to get them all this week…it’s been 6 days now…

1 Like

I did not receive anything for October 10. Waiting.

This is my status:
Oct 16, 2017
$11.20 USDPaid
Oct 16, 2017
$9.80 USDPaid
Oct 10, 2017
$50.00 USDNeeds approval
Oct 10, 2017
$100.00 USDNeeds approval.

Haven’t got those from the 10th but i recently withdrawed and got it instantly.

Not yet… 6 days gone…

I am starting to get a little worried. Seems like anyone that requested any sizeable sum on Oct 10th has still yet to be paid. This is the same time there were alot of reports of fraudulent purchases… Its making me a little uneasy to say the least.

I got my 140$ from 9th oct, I have around 300$ from 10th oct yet to be paid.

I’m still waiting for $1,400 from the 10th.

Still waiting for $800 from 10th

still havent received money from the 9th…

1 Like

Still havent recieved my payment from the 9th as well. 6+ business days and counting.

waiting for 11oct Paypal payment ( got 11 oct withdraw BTC )

got paid 350$ on PP 1 hour ago, withdraw 10 October. Don’t panic guys, be patient. They have lots work now.

1 Like

Yes we don’t need to panic but for gamefilp FOR SURE lot of sellers will stop selling on gameflip due to delays of payout.

its been 7days now… 6 payouts requested received 2 of them…still waiting the other 4 payouts.

I began to wonder its not the bank or paypal problem… its from gameflip…

Why? i requested 5 payouts on the same date and received the 2 of them not on the same day…therefore i conclude the issue is not from the bank of paypal but by the system of their payouts…

I don’t know why but hoping this will get fix sooner…for there’s a lot of website out there who does the same and more reliable and on time when it comes to payout.

Please don’t get me wrong admin…I appreciated your effort and time to send the payout to everyone.