Please post if you have received any PP withdrawls in last 5 days.

7 days I have been stuck on “awaiting approval” for two seperate orders worth 550.00 in total. New sellers are cashing out while I havent even had a single payment even processed. Made a support ticket and got a copy paste reply telling me to wait 2-4 days. It has been 7 … 7 days.

~$400 requested on the 10th of october 9am gmt+1, it’s 10am now on the 17th of october, 7 days layer and still no progress.

The statement said 1-7 days, and I get that they are having issues with paypal so I expected 5-7 days but I’ll be worried if it takes a lot longer than 7…

agreed to this!

1 Like

I am honestly now officially worried. No comments from gameflip in several days. Oct 10th marked the massive buy time from fraudulent accounts in which “we have nothing to worry about”… 8 days later still no withdraw.

Id wager gameflip doesn’t have the funds readily available in paypal, and are waiting to move money between banks, or waiting for deposits - which is why all small amounts get paid, but they are picking, and choosing between the higher amounts.

Could be, but if that’s true why have they paid all the big bitcoin cashouts already?

Unpaid from the 9th as well

Dont worry guys! Just got paid and its already on my paypal, thanks a ton gameflip :slight_smile:

Oct. 17th status: Hundreds of payouts from October 10th 2017 already fulfilled. Still have hundreds to start the ones from October 11th 2017.

I think you still have enough payouts from October 10th 2017 why start the ones from Octorber 11?

I cashed out on the 10th October too…still waiting… Day 8 now :frowning:

He said they already did hundreds of payouts from 10th but still hundreds from 10th are not finished so they can’t start yet payouts from 11th.

1 Like

Now I get it lol thanks

1 Like