please warn user

Ewgar [Online]

constant delete / repost for bump 30 or so items.

It is not prohibited.

I don’t think you’re a loud to keep moving to bump items to the top of the list over and over.

Lucy :heart:

Hello im Ewgar. First I apologize for the inconvenience.This topic you have opened is sufficient for me. This will never be repeated. Other users are making incredible spam. I just wanted my ads to appear. I didn’t do anything uncomfortable to users. But I’m sorry again. It won’t happen again. Have a good one

1 Like

I don’t know if this only relates to a person listing alot of items then removing all items to relist to bump all them items to top or it mean you can’t relist any amount of items

so you say you wont do it again and you are still bumping at least 5 times per day your items.
I took some pictures from March 18 - 19 (hes doing this since weeks)
Here are the proofs (pictures as album) https://imgur.com/a/nuEmcFC
I uploaded the photos on imgur because I can’t upload more than one photo since I’m a new user

Dont let @DevRoid171 see you exposing someone for doing forbidden things he hates people that expose users doing forbidden things on the site

@MartingUrriaga Hi again.I think this is not an issue that requires warning. But let me explain.I never made a spam… The user named tekeo making a spam non crate very rare at every 8-10 min . I complained to this user and he still continue to spam. this user does not show my own ‘’ ncvr ‘’ posts. so I just updated my ncvr posts like that user. I don’t share this product every day. But I’m sorry if it bothered you.I didn’t do spam. I just tried to protect myself from other spammers.
Please complain about people who really spam. I’m a fair person.I’ve never been unfair to anybody.

Please report this user.( He still continues to share ads every 10 minutes in the last 6-7 days and non-stop)
I wanted my ads to appear against this user.Because he is spammer. But i didn’t make a spam.
I don’t want to be warned about this.Because I have a nice store on Gameflip. And I don’t want it to be stained

DunnBiscuit has information about it. I reported this user to DunnBiscuit. He warned this user but he still continuous spam.

Have a good day!.

Actually thats something for getting warned, you are continuosly reposting the same listing more than once (you must wait 24 hrs to repost the same item)
You cant re list your post over and over because other people is doing it.
You must play by the rules.

@Shannon_Parker1 Honestly who cares. I already told you I was struggling to pay past due medical bills. My mom has stage 4 cancer. Do what you want with your time, you seem like you don’t have anything better or any loved ones around since youre online nearly daily. Who has this much time?

Youre not an admin or mod - just someone who jumps to conclusions and is hurt because you were banned. It’s just sad at this point.

@DevRoid171 & @Shannon_Parker1 please use DM to talk to each other if needed.

Both you are arguing on multiple post with each other.

Please stop it.

I suspended @Shannon_Parker1, due to creating confusion here in the forum.

I’ll check the report and take any necessary action against the infractor.

Thanks.

3 Likes

@Ewgar ’ Hi again.I think this is not an issue that requires warning. But let me explain.I never made a spam…’’ -> You are continuosly reposting the same exact listing more than once in one day.

‘‘I’ve never been unfair to anybody.’’ -> You are being unfair to the rest of sellers because you are still reposting over and over, meanwhile the rest are following the rules, making impossible for another sellers to actually sell. There are rules and you must follow them. You said you wont do it again and here you are doing it over and over and over… Its annoying seeing yours listings everyday at any time.

@DunnBiscuit Please consider taking action on this seller. There are a lot of people complaining about his behaviour. I will attach one proof i took few days ago.

Thanks

@Domo I’m doing this beacuse other sellers doing it too. Did you ever check the rocket league-steam page on gameflip ? If you check it you can easily see the real spammers. I think gameflip have to limits to posts. Because everbody trying to take first page.i don’t understand your complaint.Almost all the Rocket league steam sellers are sharing a 30 to 60 minutes. How this not attract your attention? I really think that the site should take precautions and bring a limit. you complained me. But I shared 3 hours later.But you are not complaining about other users (who do it every 30 minutes). That’s not fair. Please check my posts! All my ads were shared 1 day ago.

@DunnBiscuit please review my ads. Most recent post 1 day (s) ago. I trust your fairness.

@Domo why don’t you see them?

1 Hours Later…

3 hours laterAlways same sellers!

After 5 hours later

i will update this my message always. I uploaded new proofs.

1 Like

He is right. Other sellers ‘‘bumping’’ their posts almost every 20 minutes. It’s out of control right now.

I’m sensing a little bit jealousy here. Instead of retail spammers you are targeting ewgar who posts 3 times in a day. Does it bother you to he sells a lot without spamming ? Are you one of the people who spamming every 10 minutes ?

Hello,

Like i said before, you must follow the rules no matter what other’s people are doing. If they are bumping their listings withing 10 minutes or so, report them, dont do the same and if you want to re-post your listings over and over, do it but then dont complain if your account gets warned/suspended.

Gameflip rules are pretty clear -> ‘‘If he is listing brand new items he can list those in any quantity. If he is taking down his listings to list again, it is forbbiden. Regardless of that I’ll investigate the report to see if there is any thing wrong. Thank you.’’

‘‘How this not attract your attention?’’ Answering your question, i have already reported +6 other users that are bumping their listings :slight_smile:. Someone made a this thread about your spamm and all i did was bringing some proof about your behaviour on gameflip. YOU are the only one who can change it before any mod takes action.

Hello,

‘‘He is right. Other sellers ‘‘bumping’’ their posts almost every 20 minutes. It’s out of control right now.’’ Kinda funny hearing this from you since you were bumping your listings over and over too in the past.

‘‘I’m sensing a little bit jealousy here. Instead of retail spammers you are targeting ewgar who posts 3 times in a day. Does it bother you to he sells a lot without spamming ? Are you one of the people who spamming every 10 minutes ?’’ -> Not at all. Im not jealousy about anyone. I am not targeting ewgar, like i said before i already reported +6 users which are not following the rules because that makes an unfair advantage over the other sellers who play by the rules. I dont have anything personal against ewgar tho.
Answering your last question > No, i am only posting within 24 hours my listings.

Thanks.

@Domo I really admire your sense of justice! Many vendors are doing spam. And you’re just complaining about me. This behavior is not neutral.You’re trying to get me a warning, and you’re spoiling my name. That’s not really nice.There are vendors who do this at the site.It’s really sad to complain about an ad I shared 3 hours later. You’re just arguing with me. I think @DunnBiscuit will understand me. He’s fair.

Lol i wasn’t bumping my trades. Like the dunn says i was listing ‘‘brand new items’’. I think your jealousy about all the sellers who ‘‘make more profit’’ than you.

@Ewgar Before trying to answer any of my replys please take some time and read them more than one time. Seems that you still dont understand what i said in my previous reply.