Purchase under review and ID verification failed + promotion not working

Hello, my account code is: TQFKSD

I made an order earlier today and it went all perfectly, except for the fact that I didn’t receive my 4$ credit as the the ongoing promotion said I woudl.

Later, I made a new order using a friend’s credit card via Apple Pay because my friend is going to give me this as a gift plus his credit card works in USD, which is better because mine is in BRL. The order using his credit card didn’t work as successfully since it has been under review for over an hour, while the previous one worked instantly. I tried to verify my account sending the pictures as asked with my ID and the paper, as well as my ID front and back. But I almost instantly received a response saying it didn’t work because it didn’t match my account information. I don’t understand why.

Can anyone help me? I want to finish this order asap and I’ll make few more after this one.

ID for order that worked but I didn’t receive the 4$ credit promotion: 0b62d9ef-0a6b-4367-bee8-7aeac51c30a6

ID for order under review: 93e8aef9-cd3e-4c76-a215-30ba5362d8d1

Hello yurimg31!

After verifying your account I can see that your ID verification was rejected. In your case, the ID you submitted, does not match the address information on the account. So you will have to resubmit after the name with the address information is updated to the same one as the ID.

Now regarding to the review, if the system flags a purchase due to a high dollar amount or something suspicious such as logging in from a location very far from your billing address, we may contact you to verify the purchase.

Reviews can also be caused by discrepancies in payment information or failing to enter the correct verification code. You may be asked to verify in the future but as time goes on and our system recognizes your purchase patterns the reviews should occur less frequently.

An e-mail was sent so you could verify this purchase.

Also, I can see here that the purchase that is eligible for the $4 promotion has still not been completed. After the purchase is complete you will receive a notification to redeem the $4.

God speed!

:trident: New forum moderators!

Thanks a lot for the reply. Yes, I see why it’s asked for confirmation now, because it’s a friend’s credit card and he lives somewhere else. I’ve replied to the email you sent me with the code confirming the transaction. I will make one more order, though, using that same card. Is there any way you could clear it for my next order?

Regarding the promotion, it’s because I didn’t know I had to confirm the order. I just did and it worked smoothly. Thank you so much!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.