Rate before I get a gift card code?

yes i know cause i just checked your images. thats fuc ked up but i’m not involved in that, that’s why i changed again from “rangel .” to “thrasher” = my favorite brand

I think it’s clever how you just found this site yesterday, yet your account was registered in November and supposedly you’re co-owner of Steam Pumpkin who has been here for years.

1 Like

And before you delete or edit your posts, I took screenshots. It’s not possible that you found this site yesterday yet your account was registered 3 months ago. I’m not buying it!

1 Like

what??? it isn’t
i just added my phone number
i can’t add 2 right? anyway it would be impossible to me have 2 accounts
man think a lil

Impossible to have two accounts? Right.

Remember telling me…" I’m from a reseller company, I’m selling on Gameflip for 3 years now with many accounts. You just have to proceed as asked and you’ll receive the code."

1 Like

yea continue saying that it was me when it wasn’t.

i just read it 10 mins ago.

So you’re no longer co-owner of Steam Pumpkin? What a joke!

1 Like

steam pumpkin = my steam account :slight_smile:

do you want the link?

Oh, so you co-own your Steam account? Steam account sharing is not allowed by the way.

1 Like

it isn’t ? who’s gonna stop me ? my account is of my best friend. i just use it to play, sell and buy skins, etc

Wow, sounds alot like the attitude that you gave me here when you said that you’ll just keep selling to other people.

1 Like

i don’t give a damn about the other guy! you tried to buy one thing, he tried to scam you. what does it matter to me?

Good investigative racersimage. You just need to keep his profile ID, and regardless what he changes his profile name to be, the profile ID always stays the same, like Steam. Co-owner of Steam Pumkin… And I’m a co-owner of Valve :slight_smile:

@racersimage I’m glad to see you’re on top of this! I can’t beleive this “thing” is still around. A person would have had some sense to quit while they were behind because they are certainly not ahead. This must be a bot or something. A self respecting human wouldn’t keep babbling on after they are caught blatantly lying numerous time, and the lies are pathetic and extremely obvious. This must be a robot programmed on no shame trump mode.

@TheFuBar what can be done in this case? It is pretty clear this is the same scammer from before asking buyers to rate first before they receive anything, stealing other people’s description and impersonating/fake affiliation. Look into their IP address? Device Signature? Please red flag that account and execute creatures like this as soon as they resurface on Gameflip. Thank you!

You should report the profile (send the URL of the user profile) to support, and they’ll investigate. Like Steam, the guy can change his (display) name, but his profile link never changes. It’s also faster for Gameflip to investigate with that information rather chasing down different (changed) profile names.

Can someone help me I think that guy trasher scammed me and I’m looking everywhere and no one is helping me. I haven’t got my code yet. Game flip support is terrible. They ask me for a invite code and still haven’t refunded me. Its be a whole day now. I have a screenshot. Trasher still hasn’t responded to me. I’m really mad about this

1 Like

I don’t know how to post a screenshot but I bought it a day ago about to be two days and I’m waiting and I’m pissed and game flip hasn’t contacted me. I can’t believe this ■■■■.

Hey do I have to post a screenshot too? Or how did you get your refund?? I have no option to. And he hasnt respond. It just says wait for seller to deliver