Rate before I get a gift card code?

Did you rate him yet? Are you using the app or on the website? Taking a screenshot on your phone will depend on the kind of phone you’re using. For example, on the iPhone, you press the home and power button at the same time. On Android devices, you can screenshot by swiping the side of your palm over the screen.

It’s okay now. They refunding me now. ■■■■ that dude. I could of been got horizon zero dawn. But now I have to wait because of his ■■■■■ ■■■. ■■■■ head I swear. Why can’t he just be normally and waste my time. I like this app. I like the instant delivery. I guess I have to be more careful on here. ■■■■ him dumb ■■■ ■■■■. I wish I could find his dumb ■■■. Thanks for the help man and everyone else

Glad things worked out and you received your refund. Always remember, never rate your seller until you get what you purchased. If something doesn’t feel right or unsure, just come to the forum and ask us before doing anything. Gameflip customer support and the community is very active and will more than likely get back to you within 24 hours. Stay safe! The person you bought from is very rare on here. We get rid of people like that quick! Most Gameflip sellers are very nice, quick and friendly!