Revoked Steam Key (Sakiro shadows die twice)

Dear Administrator,

On April 2, 2019, I ordered the game “Sakiro - shadows die twice” by “Ghost888”. I successfully activated the specific key and it was added to the Steam Library. On the Gameflip.com domain, I’ve rated the seller “good” as i was able to activate this key successfully. I installed it but did not yet launch it as I did not have the time to play.

This morning I booted my computer and was greeted with this message from steam:

"A Steam product code you have activated has been removed from your account.

Apr 8 Sekiro (Region 1)

Your recent Product Code activation has been revoked due to a problem processing payment for this item. The games associated with this product code can no longer be played as a result. This could be a problem with the payment methods used to acquire this item from a third party seller; or a problem with how the third-party seller acquired the Product code. Please contact the seller for the product.

If you would like to purchase the item, please visit the Steam Store. Otherwise, you may choose to delete the local content associated with these games. "

I activated the Steam key which he gave me, but the key was revoked today. I am unable to contact him and ask him about this key through your system as i already completed this transaction. I also have proof that the specific code is already revoked and therefore invalid for me (as a buyer). I request either another valid key or a refund. If this case is not immediately resolved, I will have to complain and I will have to report this transaction as a fraud to my financial institution. As part of this was paid by personal games sold on gameflip, i would unfortunately have to take that as a personal loss, so i hope you will see to it to resolve this issue for me.

This key was only redeemed on my account pictured in the screenshot, and you have my steam account details linked to my account on gameflip under the user name “meatfield”. I have photo, transaction, and account proof to prove this seller had committed fraud against me in this transaction.

Please get back to me as soon as possible with a refund or replacement key for Sakiro (US region 1).

Sincerely,

Kevin H

Evidence
Proof of the payment/order details (gameflip account meatfield)
Proof of the revoked key (Image attachment and linked steam account via steamconnect)

My gameflip account name: meatfield

Order ID: 43b4e6aa-8b92-4725-b9f2-8d171066049c

Profile ID (Seller - Ghost888): us-east-1:fce03365-f666-4a78-a1e6-38f557b3e84a

Owner ID (Me - meatfield): us-east-1:a03f27de-642e-4dd1-ad16-e65092151df6

Hello!

Please open a ticket to the support team here with all the evidence you sent me:
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Then, PM me with the ticket number so I can help you further.

Thanks.

The system will not allow me to send you a private message:

“Sorry, you cannot send a personal message to that user.”

As such i will reply here. I hope you see this:

As you requested, i have submitted a ticket, Please see it here: 423290

Please let me know if there is anything further you need from me to expedite resolution of this case.

Thank you very much for your help!

Just answered again, we will continue any other conversation via ticket.

Thank you.